OT - Caleb White ( HS PG in AL) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Caleb White ( HS PG in AL)

That was the whole thing in my time. So ridiculous as I think back.
but myocarditis is making a huge comeback (it was more common years ago), especially for people who "claimed" they had the vaccine, but did not, and had early instances of COVID:

(reliable source, not FOX News)

but myocarditis is making a huge comeback (it was more common years ago), especially for people who "claimed" they had the vaccine, but did not, and had early instances of COVID:

(reliable source, not FOX News)
I had a myocardial infarction in April.

Last March I had my first AFib event, then another last August, and again in March and April of this year.

A daily double dose of flecanide to control it now.

Only 39 years old. Scares the bejesus out of me every day (with two young kids).

I had a myocardial infarction in April.

Last March I had my first AFib event, then another last August, and again in March and April of this year.

A daily double dose of flecanide to control it now.

Only 39 years old. Scares the bejesus out of me every day (with two young kids).
Sorry to hear you’re going through this. During the pandemic, but before the vaccines were out, my Apple Watch diagnosed me with afib. Thought it was crazy, but sent the recording to my doc and they got me into the office the next day. This was scary because the office was essentially closed except for the most serious issues.

Anyway, fast forward a couple months and a round or two of eliquis and they shocked me back into normal rhythm and I haven’t had an incident since.

As far as I know, I’ve never had Covid.

Hope your docs can help you get back to normal and stay there.

Sorry to hear you’re going through this. During the pandemic, but before the vaccines were out, my Apple Watch diagnosed me with afib. Thought it was crazy, but sent the recording to my doc and they got me into the office the next day. This was scary because the office was essentially closed except for the most serious issues.

Anyway, fast forward a couple months and a round or two of eliquis and they shocked me back into normal rhythm and I haven’t had an incident since.

They haven't been able to identify why I have sporadic episodes. I've done the stress test, twice, no issues there. No blockages they can see. Good blood work too. So I carry on and monitor and keep appointments and notes for when needed.

They haven't been able to identify why I have sporadic episodes. I've done the stress test, twice, no issues there. No blockages they can see. Good blood work too. So I carry on and monitor and keep appointments and notes for when needed.

Scary stuff. I am the same age and was diagnosed with myocardial scarring as they found (thankfully mild) damage. I had spent a while with various long covid symptoms the most aggressive being issues with lung capacity when running as I have been long distance running.

Same as you- great blood work all around almost everything else in great shape even if I was 10 years younger. I have not had anything quite as severe as the symptoms that triggered me to call the doc although the doctors were somewhat certain of a very mild heart attack at some point which was probably dismissed as long covid.

I'm free still of any additional damage or worsening symptoms but still have consistent symptoms aligned with high BP( without a high BP reading)

It's definitely continued to impact my running often shortening exercises and honestly always adding an element of anxiety of having something happen mid run.

I'm actually due for another round of testing next month. I feel for you going through what you are/have to date. I thought mine was scary but doesn't even compare.

I'm sure someone else knows this, but what is the standard physical for HS sports now?

I barely remember mine from the 90s, but it sure seemed like it wasn't *that* thorough.

I get that the 90s were different, so genuinely asking. I once got a stage 3 concussion (lost memory, had to ride in an ambulance, tried to fight a doctor when I was being seen at the hospital), told to take two weeks off, found a doctor to re-instate after one week. Different time.

But seriously asking about the physicals thing.
I know for a fact that my chiropractor has a sign in her office that states:

"We are now conducting OHSAA sports physicals."

I was a little surprised but didn't ask about it.

I know for a fact that my chiropractor has a sign in her office that states:

"We are now conducting OHSAA sports physicals."

I was a little surprised but didn't ask about it.

Everybody knows that Chiros aren't 'real' doctors.

Glad you are doing well. The idea that they can shock someone into normal rhythm freaks me out, but I'm also not smart enough to get into medical school.

Not going there, but I was just pointing out that you don't have to be a MD to do a sports physical, at least in Ohio. They can be conducted by PA's, NP's or DC's in addition to MD's.

PA as well. My chiro is certified to do them- he mostly does them for those who are going to work for the state/DOT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom