OT: Coastal Carolina's Gorgeous Unis | Syracusefan.com

OT: Coastal Carolina's Gorgeous Unis

Steelerswan

2nd String
These guys have built a solid program, fun and exciting and as much as we love the color and vibe of cfb...great uniforms Coastal Carolina. Sometimes it's the little things as 2020 turns us that way.

Link, turn on ESPN my man. If you live in the woods I will help you out;)
Eh, just read my son a story, put him down for a nap, walked my dog, and about to jump in the shower. Will probably have some chocolate peanut butter ice cream, feed my son a bottle, then crash for a few hours until he wakes us up.

I’m not voluntarily turning to ESPN. If the uni’s are lit, I expect this lot to drop a link. Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Eh, just read my son a story, put him down for a nap, walked my dog, and about to jump in the shower. Will probably have some chocolate peanut butter ice cream, feed my son a bottle, then crash for a few hours until he wakes us up.

I’m not voluntarily turning to ESPN. If the uni’s are lit, I expect this lot to drop a link. Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Lol, hey, don't want you to devote too much energy into this ask. Nothing like a few steps to your young one and that is beautiful, the ultimate. Past that, you act as it's a big effort to turn to ESPN, and act as though it's a big effort for you to do so OR the situation we are talking about DOESN'T LEND TO THE nicky guvthen...honesty,

1602724491588.png

They look better from afar. And nice freaking blocking make all uniforms look better.

I mean, I’m about to watch Ad Astra with my wife.

Pretty sure we started it last Friday, and aren’t even halfway through. Figure we’ve got about 20 minutes tonight.

Watching a movie isn’t what it used to be when you have a newborn. Trolling the board, however, remains about the same.
This post just drips with truth bombs.

I mean, I’m about to watch Ad Astra with my wife.

Pretty sure we started it last Friday, and aren’t even halfway through. Figure we’ve got about 20 minutes tonight.

Watching a movie isn’t what it used to be when you have a newborn. Trolling the board, however, remains about the same.
When we had son #1 my wife and I watched a ton of movies during my paternity leave. Not so much with son #2. Chasing 18 month old son #1 kept us busy when not caring for the newborn.

I'm just not a fan of the color turquoise in basically any capacity. It screams 1995. Yes, this was probably one of my more metros e xual posts ever.
Sea Foam Green will never do you wrong, my friend.

Very nice uniforms and just think they get to go to school by Myrtle Beach on the coast .. not bad for any college kid

Coastal Carolina is Gorges (uniforms)

Very nice uniforms and just think they get to go to school by Myrtle Beach on the coast .. not bad for any college kid
Beautiful campus. Great baseball complex better than most MiLB stadiums.

Beautiful campus. Great baseball complex better than most MiLB stadiums.

Yes they won the college baseball championship a couple of years back so that facility must be working.