OT-Cute Midget Cheerleader Story (SU Related) | Syracusefan.com

OT-Cute Midget Cheerleader Story (SU Related)

pacusewife

Maker of Banners
My daughter is on a midget cheer squad (she's six, it's her first year). While we were watching the ND game she was (rather loudly) practicing her various cheers in the living room. I asked her, just for today, if she could replace the word" blue" in the cheers with "orange" to cheer Syracuse on. She replied, "Nooooo, Mom! I'm a Lion and we're blue!"

Later in the week at practice while all the girls were cheering, I hear the coaches suddenly crack up. When I asked what happened they told me she was cheering "Go Big Orange!!" 'Atta girl!

I don't know about anyone else, but when I see the words "cute midget", I think grab some popcorn, this is going to be good!

Don't show her the uniform of the week threads, it will just confuse the issue.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I see the words "cute midget", I think grab some popcorn, this is going to be good!

Don't show her the uniform of the week threads, it will just confuse the issue.

Ya know, I didn't even think about wording it more carefully. You're probably right about the uniform threads. :)

If I added some 1920's catchphrases I could have Bud's job in a heartbeat.

I see from your profile that you are from Pennsylvania but your avatar made me wonder if the "pa" might be an abbreviated version of "Petronella."

Last edited:
Clearly, my thread-titling skills are not there yet. CuseLegacy feel free to make it less clickbait-y lol. I assure you that wasn't my intention.

It's good to see that you are raising your young lady in proper fandom. Just be careful, the moment you turn your back, she will grow up on you.

It's good to see that you are raising your young lady in proper fandom. Just be careful, the moment you turn your back, she will grow up on you.
It's already happening too quickly :/
This week she's conquered her fear and doing "big girl stunts" (letting the girls put her up) and makes her debut at the game Sunday. Much onion cutting will be taking place.

I feel cheated so I included a picture
52742abf96836.image.jpg