OT--Dolphins | Syracusefan.com

OT--Dolphins

RF2044

Living Legend
0-4 and starting QB Chad Henne out for year.

Andrew Luck, come on down.

This should be on the pro board BTW, but

Agreed, I have been watching the Bills this year and have written the Phins off, they are back to square one. Saban- failed, 1-15 clown failed, Parcells/ Sporano- Failed, Maybe J Lo can coach next, they have turned themselves into one of the worst franchises in the NFL. They are terrible. I don't watch that much NFL anymore because I tend to watch a ton of my Saturdays watcing football but Parcells sucks too as far as I am concerned. Guy was worthless the last 10 years of his career, worthless.

Complete overhaul, talk playoffs in 3-4 years, much like the Lions did. They need to cut everyone with any type of size to a contract other than the O Line guy from Michigan and the rookie rb from KSU. R bush as well

0-4 and starting QB Chad Henne out for year.

Andrew Luck, come on down.
colts aren't going down (up?) without a fight! they're just atrocious and could lose every game. luck to the colts would be pretty interesting. similar to how the spurs got tim duncan after robinson missed most of the season with an injury.

And there off!

Minnesota Vikings 0-4

St. Louis Rams 0-4

Miami Dolphins 0-4

Indianapolis Colts 0-4

It's more exciting that the Subway Sandwich race!

I don't see the Rams continuing to be this bad, and the Vikings won't take Luck after just picking Ponder about 3 rounds too high...or would they?

I don't see the Rams continuing to be this bad, and the Vikings won't take Luck after just picking Ponder about 3 rounds too high...or would they?
We'll see how this years ends up. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ponder starting by week 8 or 9.

Wouldn't be much different than the Panthers taking Newton this season one year after taking Jimmy Clausen with a mid 2nd rounder. The QBs taken in the top 5 are supposed to be franchise guys. Anything after that then its a crap shoot. Luck is a sure thing. Ponder is not. Minnesota will definitely take Luck if they can. The Rams will too and then trade either Luck or Bradford.

Dolphin fan, i hope we go 2-14 with the only 2 wins against the jets, those are the only 2 games ill be rooting for them to win. Hopefully 2-14 is good enough (or is it bad enough?) for Luck.

SUCK FOR LUCK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom