OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT guilty pleasures favorite cheesy 80's songs

guilty mostly because Annabella Lwin was jailbait at the time
[song: I Want Candy]
I am actually younger than her, but I still feel dirty thinking she's hot and knowing she was just 14

guilty mostly because Annabella Lwin was jailbait at the time
I am actually younger than her, but I still feel dirty thinking she's hot and knowing she was just 14

Yes, yes and yes!

if its OT, then why isnt it on the OT board??

lose a game and the place goes to hell in a handbag...

Oh Lord

Kinda like when the moron squad starts posting Giants shite all over the football board.

Kinda like when the moron squad starts posting Giants shite all over the football board.
Wow.

That just happened.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

agree.

no THREAD should be started on there non-Cuse related.

thats a long standing policy of mine and the boards.

when threads get hijacked?? so be it.

mid season. day after a game. day after a loss. day after last storz game ever. day after JB goes all JB on us.....

and we get whos your favorite boy band video from the 80s.

my fault i guess...Kaiser, welcome to the hoop board.

:bang:

:bang:

Have you ever read Bill Simmons' Karate Kid articles? Just hysterical.
Grrrrr... nothing from Simmons nor his platons merits a read. Worn out years ago. That said, KK references are innumerable and essentially untapped, so your point is certainly material.

now, this is totally cheesy 80s music (and a true guilty pleasure, even though I was never a Hulkamaniac)
[song: Real American]

now, this is totally cheesy 80s music (and a true guilty pleasure, even though I was never a Hulkamaniac)
I love that song. When I was a lad I got to see them and my hero Junk Yard Dog at IC. Btw I love True and "cheesy" wasn't intended to be an insult. Cheese is good certain situations.

mqdefault.jpg

I was always partial to Tarzan Boy

It's not cheesy imo, but maybe some ppl will think so (greatest 80's pop song btw):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom