OT - help, I'm literally shaking | Syracusefan.com

OT - help, I'm literally shaking

althea

The walls are closing in!
I don't know how to respond to this "gift" that I was given for Christmas by my sister. She thought it would be "funny". I've called my therapist to no avail. I even called 911, and they sent a squad car over and for some bizarre reason, they were thinking about arresting me over the call. I don't know where else to turn. There has to be consequences for someone destroying my life like this.

hurley.jpg

I don't know how to respond to this "gift" that I was given for Christmas by my sister. She thought it would be "funny". I've called my therapist to no avail. I even called 911, and they sent a squad car over and for some bizarre reason, they were thinking about arresting me over the call. I don't know where else to turn. There has to be consequences for someone destroying my life like this.

View attachment 235773
I once had guys from my office put a license plate on my car of the Villanova wildcats. Your situation is much worse. And mine was bad. There are drugs you can take to help you get through this.

View attachment 235773
The Great Gazoo?

Harvey Korman was the best.

View attachment 235773
I didn’t know Hurley had a skull that was 3 feet high

View attachment 235773
Grease towel.

View attachment 235773
You do nothing until next Christmas. If she is married or has a serious partner, give her a t-shirt with a picture of a former spouse/partner/, hopefully one who is more successful than the current one.
If they are really successful, put some interesting biographical information, like net worth, number of kids, vacation homes, etc.
You win.

View attachment 235773
will be good for changing oil in your car

As a man I can think of a good use for it, but it's not exactly board appropriate. It rhymes with bum bag.
It excites you that way? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Her version of Coal in Your Stocking. You must have cheered for GTown at some point this year is all I can say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom