OT - Help Wanted | Syracusefan.com

OT - Help Wanted

Orange46R

Walk On
I work at a ticketing technology company here in Syracuse. Our office is in the Armory Square area, however we keep a low profile around town (you'd be surprised at the people who show up at the door...)

Fun place to work especially if you are into technology, sports, entertainment, etc. We are owned by Major League Baseball and currently provide services to 20 clubs along with hundreds of venues and organizations across the country.

We are expanding a bit and have a few openings in Syracuse which can be found and applied for here: CLICK HERE

One of the positions is full time with benefits (for which we are bringing in three people), the other is part time. Definitely entry level roles within our organization, but we use these spots to get people in and trained up so they can hopefully move on and up within a couple years. Over the past 14 months we've moved people from here in Syracuse to positions on-site with the Padres, Indians and Dodgers.

Thought I'd post here along with some of the other places such as SU and LeMoyne I've hit up as opposed to waiting for hits on Monster or other general employment sites. Generally do better when casting a wide net and figured it might be of interest if someone was looking to get into ticketing as it is a great gateway to working in sports. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

We're not a "help-wanted" site, but since these positions are sports-related, this is a post that may help someone here who is in the job market. Lots of folks are looking for jobs in the sports field, and there is a nice mix of positions here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom