OT: High Quality Cuse T-Shirt on Sale | Syracusefan.com

OT: High Quality Cuse T-Shirt on Sale

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I picked one up for $23 with shipping included. High quality soft cotton, color was pale Orange to give it the retro (been washed a lot) feel. I'm 6'4", 215lbs and the XL fit well. It wasn't skin tight but it fit with an athletic fit. Length was ok...would've like it a tad longer (for my height). Sewn in Size label was a nice touch. Screen printed but well done to looked distressed.

http://www.tailgateclothing.com/pro...oken=e8d11d062edc364a3cdc4a0c1ad9bc25cf0fbf63

SYR1420MTE_large.jpeg

TexanMark said:
I picked one up for $23 with shipping included. High quality soft cotton, color was pale Orange to give it the retro (been washed a lot) feel. I'm 6'4", 215lbs and the XL fit well. It wasn't skin tight but it fit with an athletic fit. Length was ok...would've like it a tad longer (for my height). Sewn in Size label was a nice touch. Screen printed but well done to looked distressed. http://www.tailgateclothing.com/pro...oken=e8d11d062edc364a3cdc4a0c1ad9bc25cf0fbf63

If you're looking for t-shirts that have been washed a lot, I have a few I can sell you. $10 each. Can't beat it.

OburgOrange said:
No orange ones though

Yea, none of the orange ones are left after you bought them all.

One whole drawer in my dresser is SU t-shirts, and a storage box in the basement contains more. Only a handful are faded--they are my favorites, and I wear them a lot, much to my wife's displeasure.

One whole drawer in my dresser is SU t-shirts, and a storage box in the basement contains more. Only a handful are faded--they are my favorites, and I wear them a lot, much to my wife's displeasure.
I've donated a bunch of mine to Goodwill here in San Antonio...I'm converting our new immigrants one T-shirt at a time. SUball

I've donated a bunch of mine to Goodwill here in San Antonio...I'm converting our new immigrants one T-shirt at a time. SUball

LOL...Cannot spell SUnni without SU...any game in the Middle East is now a home game and when the NCAA finds out they will be looking into whether Boeheim had any influence on the split and why 85% of Muslims are Sunni instead of Shia...

I'm sure we'll end up getting hit with more scholarship reductions and he'll lose more wins.

Sankey and Luck are on the case.

:)

Is that from the old ABA days?

Do we even have an official logo?

Is that from the old ABA days?

Do we even have an official logo?

It isn't an official logo...to me it reminds me of something you might see from the 60s or 70s.

I picked one up for $23 with shipping included. High quality soft cotton, color was pale Orange to give it the retro (been washed a lot) feel. I'm 6'4", 215lbs and the XL fit well. It wasn't skin tight but it fit with an athletic fit. Length was ok...would've like it a tad longer (for my height). Sewn in Size label was a nice touch. Screen printed but well done to looked distressed.

http://www.tailgateclothing.com/pro...oken=e8d11d062edc364a3cdc4a0c1ad9bc25cf0fbf63

SYR1420MTE_large.jpeg

Im such a sucker for these things

SYR790MT_Letter_Seal_T_3_1024x1024.jpg

I went with this 1 instead. Also $23 and free shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online