OT: Hoffman hot dogs | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hoffman hot dogs

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
Usually pay 5.59 for a pound package of dogs at Public in land o lakes Florida. Up dropping Amanda off for school and visiting family and just found them for 9.99 for three pounds at Walmart in Auburn. Good thing I specifically brought a cooler to bring some home with me. Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a 10 or 20 pound box at a better price than that to take home to Florida? Also got five pounds of salt potatoes.

You can get them online in a 6lb. gift pack shipped to you for $90. Obviously not a better price.

Contact them. Maybe they sell them cheaper if they don't have to ship them.

Hoffmans

Usually pay 5.59 for a pound package of dogs at Public in land o lakes Florida. Up dropping Amanda off for school and visiting family and just found them for 9.99 for three pounds at Walmart in Auburn. Good thing I specifically brought a cooler to bring some home with me. Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a 10 or 20 pound box at a better price than that to take home to Florida? Also got five pounds of salt potatoes.

I just heard the Hoffman hotdogs were reclassified to 2014...something about not meating compliance guidelines.

Hoffman hot dogs are 2013 recruits? Damn the years go by. Thought they were 2015 at least?

I really need to read the entire thread before posting...

How did it take so long for this post? It's was begging for your response! Good job!

BJs sells the 5 lb bags. They used to be about 15 bucks. Prob a little more now...