OT - HUGE news | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - HUGE news

Some of you probably ignored the OT and think this is about the basketball team. Not. More huge than that.

Many people here know my son Lil Bees. He's gone to games since he was 3, does all the tailgates and many NCAA games so he's gotten to know many of you pretty well.

He got notified today he was accepted to SU. While he's been accepted to a few other schools already, SU was number one and he did Early Decision. Even better, he got accepted to a dual major program he wanted very badly. He'll be enrolled in Whitman (finance) and the iSchool (information technology and management). He'll get a degree from both and will also minor in Sports Management. Career goal is to work in the sports world on the business side. But at least this dual degree will give him a lot of flexibility.

Can't tell you how proud of him we are today. He's done all the right, and smart, things to get here.
He's a "keeper", that's for sure. Tell him congratulations from us Rick.

Some of you probably ignored the OT and think this is about the basketball team. Not. More huge than that.

Many people here know my son Lil Bees. He's gone to games since he was 3, does all the tailgates and many NCAA games so he's gotten to know many of you pretty well.

He got notified today he was accepted to SU. While he's been accepted to a few other schools already, SU was number one and he did Early Decision. Even better, he got accepted to a dual major program he wanted very badly. He'll be enrolled in Whitman (finance) and the iSchool (information technology and management). He'll get a degree from both and will also minor in Sports Management. Career goal is to work in the sports world on the business side. But at least this dual degree will give him a lot of flexibility.

Can't tell you how proud of him we are today. He's done all the right, and smart, things to get here.

Congratulations!

"Can't tell you how proud of him we are today."

And well you should be.

Way to go. Is his handle S O B - Son of Bees?

Lawrinson14 said:
Geez, already knows what he wants to do. That's impressive. Between freshman and sophomore year I changed my major 3 times. :oops:

Yea, he could change his mind but if he sticks with the program he has plenty of options as it's pretty broad, so he is less likely to change majors completely.

That's fantastic news! I am thrilled for him and for your entire family. Just in time for the holidays!

congrats to all 3 of you. I remember your birth. good luck; hope to meet u . moose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom