OT: I created a TV show for your wives & girlfriends | Syracusefan.com

OT: I created a TV show for your wives & girlfriends

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
OK, I realize that wedding shows aren't exactly in your respective wheelhouses, but your wives and girlfriends probably love them.

That said, I'm proud to announce that I created and sold a wedding TV show to the TLC network and it premieres this Friday, July 25, at 10pm EDT / 9pm CDT.

The show is called "Bride By Design" and it's the first-ever wedding show where brides get custom made gowns - not dresses off the rack.

Here's a one minute trailer. Please pass it along to all the women in your lives.

Pretty please.

Thanks, ~TJ

OK, I realize that wedding shows aren't exactly in your respective wheelhouses, but your wives and girlfriends probably love them.

That said, I'm proud to announce that I created and sold a wedding TV show to the TLC network and it premieres this Friday, July 25, at 10pm EDT / 9pm CDT.

The show is called "Bride By Design" and it's the first-ever wedding show where brides get custom made gowns - not dresses off the rack.

Here's a one minute trailer. Please pass it along to all the women in your lives.

Pretty please.

Thanks, ~TJ

First of all - congratulations! But I am getting married in a couple of months and that link is going deep in the man vault.

So this is not a show where you design a bride to my specifications...and I can trade in the one I got??

C'mon tommy, work with me...

Interesting you should reply... Adrienne just friended me on Facebook like 2 days ago... I literally remember you two dating when we were pledges as if it were yesterday.

OttosBestFriend said:
OK, I realize that wedding shows aren't exactly in your respective wheelhouses, but your wives and girlfriends probably love them. That said, I'm proud to announce that I created and sold a wedding TV show to the TLC network and it premieres this Friday, July 25, at 10pm EDT / 9pm CDT. The show is called "Bride By Design" and it's the first-ever wedding show where brides get custom made gowns - not dresses off the rack. Here's a one minute trailer. Please pass it along to all the women in your lives. Pretty please. Thanks, ~TJ YouTube Video

Congrats! Will do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom