OT-- Information after the game | Syracusefan.com

OT-- Information after the game

PAcuse

Hall of Fame
Sorry for posting here, but I posted in the OT forum and got zero response: Best place to get a Taxi after the football game
We will be making our second visit to the dome this weekend. Where is the best place to get/find a taxi after the game Saturday. We are campus noobs so be nice :p

PAcuse said:
Sorry for posting here, but I posted in the OT forum and got zero response: Best place to get a Taxi after the football game We will be making our second visit to the dome this weekend. Where is the best place to get/find a taxi after the game Saturday. We are campus noobs so be nice :p

Maybe walk down to the Sheraton? I never see any right around the Dome but I have seen them at the Sheraton.

Sorry for posting here, but I posted in the OT forum and got zero response: Best place to get a Taxi after the football game
We will be making our second visit to the dome this weekend. Where is the best place to get/find a taxi after the game Saturday. We are campus noobs so be nice :p

Best place is right outside of Faegan's on Crouse, facing north. They will start lining up there. We had one beer at Faegan's after the game (well, during it as it turns out), and then there was a line of them.

If you get in a pinch (as I sorta did Friday), you can google Syracuse Taxi. I called the first 2 numbers I saw. Both eventually showed up, but wasn't the quickest arriving cab I've seen.

Best place is right outside of Faegan's on Crouse, facing north. They will start lining up there. We had one beer at Faegan's after the game (well, during it as it turns out), and then there was a line of them.

If you get in a pinch (as I sorta did Friday), you can google Syracuse Taxi. I called the first 2 numbers I saw. Both eventually showed up, but wasn't the quickest arriving cab I've seen.
cab service is Syracuse is horrible. Which is why we need Uber/Lyft to drive competition. Upstate NY has to be the last place in the country without a ride hailing service

cab service is Syracuse is horrible. Which is why we need Uber/Lyft to drive competition. Upstate NY has to be the last place in the country without a ride hailing service

I only use Uber/Lyft down here in Virginia. So being caught in Syracuse and having to call a cab felt like a foreign country to me.

Didn't help that my iphone was only on 3%.

I was on Erie/Thompson Blvd, felt like Blair Witch. I thought "I'm going to die out here".

Thanks everyone. Cab service is terrible we had to wait for 40 minutes for a cab to show up to take us to the Colgate game and then 15-20 minutes for one later that weekend.

I only use Uber/Lyft down here in Virginia. So being caught in Syracuse and having to call a cab felt like a foreign country to me.

Didn't help that my iphone was only on 3%.

I was on Erie/Thompson Blvd, felt like Blair Witch. I thought "I'm going to die out here".
taxi lobby is quite large in Upstate, the infighting between the senate and assembly is driven by who gets more money from the taxi lobbyists. Senator DeFrancisco assured me ride hailing would get passed next year, I'm not sold on his assurance however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom