OT-ish: Warrick teabag iPhone case | Syracusefan.com

OT-ish: Warrick teabag iPhone case

B

Brooky03

Any chance I could get my hands on one of these? I can't remember who made them, but I just got an iPhone SE (same size as 5/5s) and would love to have this case (for a good price haha).

Had the one for the 4, but outgrew it. Gave it to my nephew, who promptly lost it along with his phone. Would definitely be interested, but have a 6s+ now.

How about doing one of The Pearl? That should get significant interest.

Had the one for the 4, but outgrew it. Gave it to my nephew, who promptly lost it along with his phone. Would definitely be interested, but have a 6s+ now.

How about doing one of The Pearl? That should get significant interest.

He was never a big fan of the Pearl's game, as I recall. No disrespect intended.

I'm definitely in for a few if TMI would graciously do so again for us for iPhone 6S. Version 1.0 was AWESOME.

Hey guys - I can definitely do another run of cases but I'm gonna need about a week or two before I can get to the design work and fabrication. I'm just swamped with other stuff right now, I need to get a bunch of other orders out before I can entertain taking on any new stuff. I will post updates here as soon as I start working on the project.

Mason

Hey guys - I can definitely do another run of cases but I'm gonna need about a week or two before I can get to the design work and fabrication. I'm just swamped with other stuff right now, I need to get a bunch of other orders out before I can entertain taking on any new stuff. I will post updates here as soon as I start working on the project.

Mason

You da man!

Mason

Hey Mason, I'm not sure how helpful it was when we did the last round of cases, but I'm happy to track requests/names/addresses again for you and be your middle man to alleviate stress on you if you'd like (if this ends up coming to fruition).

TinyMan: any chance of this happening? I do not mean to push in any way, shape, or form. To the contrary, I volunteer to help in whatever, if any, way, whether it be taking orders or other administrative tasks, and/or donating to defray expenses which I am more than happy to do. Please feel free to private message me.

suttree: thanks for reposting that awesome Hak story. Simply great stuff.

iu
iu

One of my favorite characters/shows in a long while. I'm not sure if I should ask if you could make a thingie of him for my phone though? How much would it cost? And practicality...would it really give me protection, like T-Bag?

Anyhow, I think I'm burnt out already. Anything else I'd write tonight(or for who knows how long) would be faking it, if tonight already wasn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom