OT: Jay Bilas: actor | Syracusefan.com

OT: Jay Bilas: actor

LPOrange

2nd String
So I'm (re)watching an old action film, Dark Angel, which used to be called "I Come In Peace" when I first saw it around 1990. Starring Dolph Lundgren. I notice Jay Bilas' name in the credits. Surely, it cant be the same Jay Bilas as the basketball guy... and it was him!

He plays an alien cop/bounty hunter who is chasing another alien drug dealer, the main villain. He even has a couple of lines!
DFvJ_4UXUAADvRE.jpg

So I'm (re)watching an old action film, Dark Angel, which used to be called "I Come In Peace" when I first saw it around 1990. Starring Dolph Lundgren. I notice Jay Bilas' name in the credits. Surely, it cant be the same Jay Bilas as the basketball guy... and it was him!

He plays an alien cop/bounty hunter who is chasing another alien drug dealer, the main villain. He even has a couple of lines!
DFvJ_4UXUAADvRE.jpg
Love this old skool, campy, "so bad, it's good" movie. Had no idea that character was Jay Bilas of all people! Small world! LOL

Yeah I remember him referencing this at some point. Possibly in an interview on the Mike Waters podcast or whatever.

DFvJ_4UXUAADvRE.jpg
Yes, but was Quin Snyder in the movie?

Jay Bilas' death scene
Dolph Lundgren and Brian Ben Ben (the guy from Dream On) are also present

DFvJ_4UXUAADvRE.jpg
Did he ever have hair?

I thought this thread was going to be about his video telling the ACC they were wrong today lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom