OT letter to chancellor | Syracusefan.com

OT letter to chancellor

I guess the high ranking of communication programs is probably unreliable, too.

How does a communication major not know how to use a paragraph?

It's probably the chancellor's fault...

1. Who still uses WordPress? Was that written in 2008? I'm old and even I know that Tumblr is where it's at as far as blogs go. Unless that was 2013 and now I'm just out of touch.

2. He could have made his point in about 2000 fewer words. College students are awesome and fun to be around, but their writings can sometimes be painfully self important.

3. It was way too long, but the gist seems to be "waaa I want to party in castle court and the mean chancellor took that away!"

If your party is getting broken up by DPS, then you're a dumbass that deserves it. In four years you could count on less than one hand how many parties we had that got broken up.

SU2NASA said:
If your party is getting broken up by DPS, then you're a dumbass that deserves it. In four years you could count on less than one hand how many parties we had that got broken up.

I think that was his point.

Letters smetters...If this was the late 60's we would have marched on the administration building taken over his office forced him to undress down to his BVD's and body painted peace signs on him in iridescent colors...then issued a manifesto!

And we would have gotten our way.

I guess the high ranking of communication programs is probably unreliable, too.

How does a communication major not know how to use a paragraph?

It's probably the chancellor's fault...

Communications and Rhetorical Studies, exposed for what it is.

Poor Mr. Barta is wasting a lot of his parents' money.

Ok, I just scanned his letter as it seemed quite cumbersome. My take is, he wants security around when he needs them, just as long as they don't get in the way of his fun?

Castle Court isn't even SU property, and if this student did some research he'd learn that Syracuse Common Council wanted the parties shut down. He'd also learn that DPS and SPD have always increased their presence in the Euclid/Westcott area early in the year to "set the tone", and that it's the neighborhood association that wants them there.

He should ask some DPS officers and most will tell you that they would rather do anything else besides break up parties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom