OT man indicted for selling heroin that killed Brent Axe's niece | Syracusefan.com

OT man indicted for selling heroin that killed Brent Axe's niece

Last edited:
Man, just terrible.

It's crazy, of all the things that you'd think about having to talk seriously to my kids about, I never would have thought heroin. That's just something that if you're my age, in your 40s, you just kind of considered to be more or less off the books if someone isn't a runaway street person or a rock star.

Can't believe how much this is happening now.

Man, just terrible.

It's crazy, of all the things that you'd think about having to talk seriously to my kids about, I never would have thought heroin. That's just something that if you're my age, in your 40s, you just kind of considered to be more or less off the books if someone isn't a runaway street person or a rock star.

Can't believe how much this is happening now.
The problem is that heroin is so cheap. That's why it's the drug of choice in high schools. The poor girl was off of it for five months. She probably took the amount it used to take to get her high. Her tolerance was lowered and she must have over dosed. Basically what they call a hot shot. Big time dealers do this as a way to murder someone who may know to much or have something on the dealer. Just give them what they used to use and it solves what ever problem they had with the rehabbing junky. I hate heroin dealers as much as child molesters.

Explains why Axe was upset about the SNL sketch about "Heroin AM" that was on the show this week. He was all upset and was tweeting about it. I mean, I get it because it hits close to home to him, I really get it. But to be upset at SNL over that skit, I don't know. In his shoes I might feel differently , not in his shoes I wouldn't be upset with SNL or NBC

Explains why Axe was upset about the SNL sketch about "Heroin AM" that was on the show this week. He was all upset and was tweeting about it. I mean, I get it because it hits close to home to him, I really get it. But to be upset at SNL over that skit, I don't know. In his shoes I might feel differently , not in his shoes I wouldn't be upset with SNL or NBC

I haven't personally been affected by the heroin epidemic, but I still found that sketch to be in poor taste. It did get a couple of cheap laughs out of me, but overall it really isn't a subject that should be made light of.

It really is sad that heroin is a rising epidemic again. It all started with kids being addicted to pain killers

It really is sad that heroin is a rising epidemic again. It all started with kids being addicted to pain killers
Bingo! Thank goodness more and more doctors are wising up and recommending over the counter pain killers

Bingo! Thank goodness more and more doctors are wising up and recommending over the counter pain killers
yeah but the dealers already saw an opportunity to prey on weakness. Unfortunately on and on the cycle goes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom