OT: Michigan - ND | Syracusefan.com

OT: Michigan - ND

Wow...journalism...where a writer actually researches and knows something about the subject he is talking about...

Thank you for posting that and reminding us that there are still journalists out there!!

Interesting story. I also love that Skip and Mark May where shown to be the morons that they are.

Wow...journalism...where a writer actually researches and knows something about the subject he is talking about...

Thank you for posting that and reminding us that there are still journalists out there!!

Rosenberg is Michigan's version of Cohen.

That said, it's amazingly a quality article. I'm floored.

Good read, I assumed it was one of the longest running rivalries. Also didn't know that Mark May was from upstate. Did Syracuse recruit him?

Interesting story. I also love that Skip and Mark May where shown to be the morons that they are.
agreed on both.

it had become a great game, i believe desmonds heisman pose came in that game.

but with nd sucking for 20 years it hasnt been a much watch.

agreed on both.

Was the pose that game or Ohio State?

agreed on both.

Was the pose that game or Ohio State?
I answered my own question.
P.S. That was the year we beat Ohio State in the Hall of Fame Bowl

I answered my own question.
P.S. That was the year we beat Ohio State in the Hall of Fame Bowl
well there you have it.

mich-nd was totally useless.

well there you have it.

mich-nd was totally useless.

I'm actually a big fan of that game. Brings out a lot of energy in each team's otherwise crowded, yet calm, stadium. Probably won't catch much of it this year, but an early game I like to keep on my radar.

I think Michigan wins big this particular year.

Having said that, when they stop playing, I'll survive.

I'm actually a big fan of that game. Brings out a lot of energy in each team's otherwise crowded, yet calm, stadium. Probably won't catch much of it this year, but an early game I like to keep on my radar.

I think Michigan wins big this particular year.

Having said that, when they stop playing, I'll survive.
in all seriousness...being younger than may and bayless, that game was in my wheelhouse.

the only nd games that i really ever cared to watch were: usc, michigan, the old catholics v convicts and oddly...the bc game.

navy, purdue, mich st & pitt never did anything for me.

although i was happy as a pig in slop when navy won a couple of years ago.

most of the time, their schedule is designed to give them wins.

theyre like the patsys in the AFC East...guaranteed 6 Ws a year are on the sched every july.

in all seriousness...being younger than may and bayless, that game was in my wheelhouse.

the only nd games that i really ever cared to watch were: usc, michigan, the old catholics v convicts and oddly...the bc game.

navy, purdue, mich st & pitt never did anything for me.

although i was happy as a pig in slop when navy won a couple of years ago.

most of the time, their schedule is designed to give them wins.

theyre like the patsys in the AFC East...guaranteed 6 Ws a year are on the sched every july.

That BC series started off with a bang. I believe 93 was the first one right? So it was an easy series to get hooked on. That was one of those games you never forget. Unfortunately, I wanted both teams to lose and that didn't work out.

That BC series started off with a bang. I believe 93 was the first one right? So it was an easy series to get hooked on. That was one of those games you never forget. Unfortunately, I wanted both teams to lose and that didn't work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom