OT: nba thoughts | Syracusefan.com

OT: nba thoughts

orangehomer

All American
-kurt rambis is the biggest tool in the history of the nba. and it has somehow worked out for him. I remember when he was coaching Minnesota, and he basically was trying to do a phil Jackson imitation in hopes of landing the lakers job. now not only has he managed to land on the knicks staff, but Jackson had to fire one of his disciples only to promote rambis as the interim coach. they guy is a total and complete tool and the players hate him. the guy is 32-132 as head coach, if you leave out the 30-something games he was head coach for the lakers 20 years ago. for the love of god, someone put kurt rambis out of his misery.

-why in the hell are the pacers wearing hickory huskers uniforms. omg that is so dumb. I love the movie, probably as much as anyone, but why in the hell would nba players want to wear throwback uniforms to some all white high school team from 60 years ago? ugly and stupid holy hell.

-is porzingis any good or is he decent on a horrible team

The Knicks employed Isaiah Thomas - they're capable of anything.

-kurt rambis is the biggest tool in the history of the nba. and it has somehow worked out for him. I remember when he was coaching Minnesota, and he basically was trying to do a phil Jackson imitation in hopes of landing the lakers job. now not only has he managed to land on the knicks staff, but Jackson had to fire one of his disciples only to promote rambis as the interim coach. they guy is a total and complete tool and the players hate him. the guy is 32-132 as head coach, if you leave out the 30-something games he was head coach for the lakers 20 years ago. for the love of god, someone put kurt rambis out of his misery.

-why in the hell are the pacers wearing hickory huskers uniforms. omg that is so dumb. I love the movie, probably as much as anyone, but why in the hell would nba players want to wear throwback uniforms to some all white high school team from 60 years ago? ugly and stupid holy hell.

-is porzingis any good or is he decent on a horrible team
Calling him a tool only means to me that you are one yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom