OT - Need a new place to go when in Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT - Need a new place to go when in Syracuse

zibby

Starter
Just had lunch at the new Dino in Buffalo. Tully's is here, too. So now I need a new place to go when I'm in Syracuse. Suggestions appreciated.

Just had lunch at the new Dino in Buffalo. Tully's is here, too. So now I need a new place to go when I'm in Syracuse. Suggestions appreciated.
Goodbuddies pub in Camillus/Fairmont. Great new joint especially for anyone who grew up here with all their old time memorabilia and signs from the area. SU games are on and piped all throughout. Just SU though as it's not like a Tullys or sports pub.

Cusester said:
The Blue Tusk in Armory Square. The best beer selection in town and excellent sandwiches. Plus it's just a cool, comfortable place.

Go to J Ryans, still a good selection and not nearly as expensive as Tusk. Though I do like Tusk.

Heid's is half-price for the month of February. Can't beat it.

Tusk is solid. Ordering is unnecessarily complicated, but the sandwiches are very good.

Krabby Kirk's Saloon in Camillus. They make their own pastrami and corned beef.

Goodbuddies pub in Camillus/Fairmont. Great new joint especially for anyone who grew up here with all their old time memorabilia and signs from the area. SU games are on and piped all throughout. Just SU though as it's not like a Tullys or sports pub.

Did that finally open? Definitely want to check that out ASAP, used to love going there when it was Fresno's, I got high hopes for this place. What are we looking at menu wise?

The Blue Tusk in Armory Square. The best beer selection in town and excellent sandwiches. Plus it's just a cool, comfortable place.

Was at the tusk this weekend, great time. They have 1o dollars off any bottle of win and a $1 off any beer like 10am -8pm pretty much every day of the week.

if you like Reuben's go to Danzer's. One of the best you will find. It's just off Brighton Ave.

Also some nice new restaurant's at Destiny

Destiny has such a selection now that its hard not to find a place that everyone can agree on. Cheesecake factory just opened up plus they have that Brazilian steakhouse, Revolutions, World of Beer, Gordon Biersch etc.

image.jpg
Did that finally open? Definitely want to check that out ASAP, used to love going there when it was Fresno's, I got high hopes for this place. What are we looking at menu wise?
I'm actually at the place right now.
View attachment 7901 Great joint. Everythings under $10, gourmet burgers, brats, hoffmanns, high end (for the lack of a better phrase) apps, comfort foods (meatloafs etc.), sandwiches of all types (fish, chicken, pork), good salads and most importantly, a great huge bar with the bonus it's in walking distance for me.

Last edited:
View attachment 7902
View attachment 7901 Great joint. Everythings under $10, gourmet burgers, brats, hoffmanns, high end (for the lack of a better phrase) apps, comfort foods (meatloafs etc.), sandwiches of all types (fish, chicken, pork), good salads and most importantly, a great huge bar with the bonus it's in walking distance for me.
I'm directionally challenged. How do you get there?

Cuseregular said:
Great joint. Everythings under $10, gourmet burgers, brats, hoffmanns, high end (for the lack of a better phrase) apps, comfort foods (meatloafs etc.), sandwiches of all types (fish, chicken, pork), good salads and most importantly, a great huge bar with the bonus it's in walking distance for me.

You had me at Brats :)

View attachment 7902

CR this sounds great, super excited to test this place out. love that they have a big bar, must have a few new drink we can try. Really want to see how the food is

We have a new arena planned to go downtown...er wait, scratch that. Check out Sammy Malone's in Baldwinsville, great Roast Beef sandwiches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom