OT-NFL divisional realignment | Syracusefan.com

OT-NFL divisional realignment

Alsacs

Living Legend
I had this told to me by a person I know who works for the NFL. Thank goodness Jerry Jones or Shah Kahn are not commissioner of NFL. At one of the last owner's meetings. This was what I was told they suggested what the NFL should look. If crap like this happens eventually the golden goose of the NFL will be cooked. You can't kill rivalries.

Division 1- New York Jets, New York Giants, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles
Division 2- Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins
Division 3- Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Division 4- Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Tennessee Titans
Division 5- Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings
Division 6 -Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
Division 7 - Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts
Division 8- Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams

That would kill at least 50%, if not more, of the league's historical rivalries. I know they think they are bullet proof but this idea is beyond dumb.

Wow my Bills might be able to compete in that division most years

I don't care much about NFL rivalries. Bad games are just bad games.
I could care less about old Big East rivalries compared to being in the ACC.