OT- NY Football Giants | Syracusefan.com

OT- NY Football Giants

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Buddy of mine in Alaska threw me an early bday party crab feed... This is his basement
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369372405.156860.jpg

So Troop, are you working on your SU basement? Can you even build a basement in the rock and permafrost?

The crab looks yummy. I'm jealous.

So Troop, are you working on your SU basement? Can you even build a basement in the rock and permafrost?

The crab looks yummy. I'm jealous.

No basement for cusetroop, yet. Started the hunt for a house earlier this week. Not as much worried about a basement as I am for a garage, and short distance from a bar ;)

Rolling Rock? No wonder its skunky! Don't make it Latrobe, PA no more! Probably Skunk City, SC. Sad...

Rolling Rock? No wonder its skunky! Don't make it Latrobe, PA no more! Probably Skunk City, SC. Sad...
No, maybe worse. Now bottled in lovely, skunky, Newark, New Jersey. ;)

happy bday man!! enjoy as many yrs you have left in your 20's as you can.. i officially am staring down 30 (sorry tee my condolences for your additional decade) on 9/24 this year-

sweet feast and awesome man cave - and thats coming from a cowboys fan- hopefully you can have one of your own soon!

No basement for cusetroop, yet. Started the hunt for a house earlier this week. Not as much worried about a basement as I am for a garage, and short distance from a bar ;)

Define short distance. Do you mean "close enough that I don't freeze off a limb if I happen to sleepwalk over there in my SU boxers when it's 100 below zero"? That close?

You should just live above a bar and then the bar will be your basement. Problem solved.

Cracking open a beer for you ahead of the big day tomorrow. It's a skunky rolling rock. But it's the start of what will be a beautiful weekend.

Are you also excited for the champions league final?

happy bday man!! enjoy as many yrs you have left in your 20's as you can.. i officially am staring down 30 (sorry tee my condolences for your additional decade) on 9/24 this year-

sweet feast and awesome man cave - and thats coming from a cowboys fan- hopefully you can have one of your own soon!
:rolling:
All good, man. I loved 30th birthday as it was the first time I had mah wahf to celebrate one with me. Hopefully something good comes out of 4o too! Maybe dueling sand buggies, something funky. ;)

Are you also excited for the champions league final?
Might watch it, but as much as I love futbol, I got pissed at the corruption a few years ago, Chelsea was robbed even though I'm more or a Rooney Man U. guy, but it was the cheating, taking it out of the players hands that got me sour.

Might watch it, but as much as I love futbol, I got pissed at the corruption a few years ago, Chelsea was robbed even though I'm more or a Rooney Man U. guy, but it was the cheating, taking it out of the players hands that got me sour.

All German final so it should be clean. No royalty treatment like the Spanish giants and others have recieved in years past.

All German final so it should be clean. No royalty treatment like the Spanish giants and others have recieved in years past.
Btw, sorry for OT, but good call, and better timing. I listened to you, put it on at about the 50 minute mark, got to see first goal and just caught the PK to tie it up!
Gol Gol Gol Gol Gol