OT: Petrino’s Contract Lol | Syracusefan.com

OT: Petrino’s Contract Lol

Why would it be a problem for Louisville to buy him out at those exorbitant figures? I mean, they are flush with all that sweet, sweet Papa John's money... oh, wait.

Holy crap that's a bad deal. That's not counting the money they're already paying Jurich and soon to be paying Petrino.

the article says fans think he looks disinterested. that makes it sound like Petrino would quit on the team. he would NEVER ever do something like... oh, wait.

Can we trade UL to the Big 12 for WVU? I miss playing those guys.

WVU wasn't an expansion candidate because of "academics" despite being their state's flagship school, yet a couple years later the ACC decides to invite a commuter school

he gets an extra $500,000 per year if his team hits an APR score that 128 out of 129 other FBS schools hit last year. What else did Jurich give him, a breathing/has a pulse bonus?

Only thing I could think of reading this, was please extend Dino, and I'm fine if it looks like this.(it's not my money).

he gets an extra $500,000 per year if his team hits an APR score that 128 out of 129 other FBS schools hit last year. What else did Jurich give him, a breathing/has a pulse bonus?
That isn't an unusual benefit. I've seen that with a lot of other coaches...just the amount varies.

Can we trade UL to the Big 12 for WVU? I miss playing those guys.

WVU wasn't an expansion candidate because of "academics" despite being their state's flagship school, yet a couple years later the ACC decides to invite a commuter school
Um....no
I want nothing to do with the couch burners

Have you watched Louisville play? That's what he has now.

That deal is almost Rutgersesque!

No doubt Cheatrino holds on long enough to mess up things, on and off the field, and get fired for cause. Louisville just needs to hang in there for a year or two and he will pull another stupid stunt worthy of termination for cause. To their detriment, he cannot get another coaching job right now...unless Rutgers comes calling...(he would be an improvement over Ash).

"The school could’ve asked megadonor Papa John to help cover Petrino’s buyout. But the school just took the racial-slur-saying, shitty-pizza-selling billionaire’s name off the stadium. "

ahhhhhh-hahahahahaha

the article says fans think he looks disinterested. that makes it sound like Petrino would quit on the team. he would NEVER ever do something like... oh, wait.
Probably already working on his exit strategy. I wonder how he will tell his players this time by robbing them and kicking their dogs. Guy is scum.

petrino.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom