OT- Pitt wearing throwback unis tonight | Syracusefan.com

OT- Pitt wearing throwback unis tonight

And they look great! Love the bold colors, bold numbers. We should go to school on these. They should bring back these colors pernanantly. Would make a big splash!

Love those uni's. Can't understand why teams like the Rams and chargers go with the dark blue when the lighter blue and yellow look so much sharper.

It's the same with comic book films. Everything used to be bright and bold - now it's dark and muted. Has to be a generational thing.

It's a 3 point game now and the stadium is about 20% full...

Narduzzi may be in some trouble losing this one.

Narduzzi may be in some trouble losing this one.

LOL - not a chance...the guy went 8-5 in each of his first 2 seasons as their HC. They're having a down year because no qb. People are too quick to call for the HC's head. There was talk last year that Brian Kelly could be canned which i thought was asinine.

I think it's more likely that Fedora is in trouble after this season.

I think it's more likely that Fedora is in trouble after this season.
Pitt lost 34-31. They are now 4-6 with games left at V Tech and then at home against Miami, so they are looking at a 4-8 season this year...

Last edited:
Pitt lost 34-31. They are now 4-6 with games left at V Tech and then at home against Miami, so they are looking at a 4-8 season this year,

Pitt won’t fire him. They lost so many coaches to guys leaving that they will give him a few years to work it out.

Great for us then.
Agreed. I always thought that Narduzzi was way over rated as a HC. He made his living with Matt Canada last year. Great coordinator but average HC.

Agreed. I always thought that Narduzzi was way over rated as a HC. He made his living with Matt Canada last year. Great coordinator but average HC.

He's sure the biggest spaz on the sidelines. I'll give him that much.

Pitt lost 34-31. They are now 4-6 with games left at V Tech and then at home against Miami, so they are looking at a 4-8 season this year...

I feel horrible for the local business owners in Birmingham.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom