OT: Poor Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

OT: Poor Syracuse

someone in the comments of this vid on facebook, indicated this is fake. The "student" is actually a TA and the professor confiscated her phone and smashed it on the first day as a set up/prank

Dont know if thats true or not

Did she say the "projector" was her property? Maybe the prof refused to adjust it to her liking?

Regardless, let's just hope she's there dangling her keys past halftime on Friday :)

It's gotta be a cell phone issue. Maybe she was on it and the assistant walked up and snatched it?

Fake ID?
Asks, "How old are you?"
"19"
"It doesn't say that here. This says 23"
"You know how expensive those are?"
"How Much you pay for it?"
"Can you just give it back?"
"No."

Guess you shouldn't pass your Fake ID around in class... (guess)
Not giving back something illegal, so she can get loaded...

Last edited:
Fake ID?
Asks, "How old are you?"
"19"
"It doesn't say that here. This says 23"
"You know how expensive those are?"
"How Much you pay for it?"
"Can you just give it back?"
"No."

Guess you shouldn't pass your Fake ID around in class... (guess)
Not giving back something illegal, so she can get loaded...
yeah it's a fake ID as I can zoom in on it and he is holding his glasses in his right hand too.

She can get charged with Identity theft if she uses a fake address too. I know as my kid got nailed, but the Buffalo cop just called us and just took his ID and my brother who is a Sheriff confirmed it

Did his job, and kept the ID...

College kids I know, all have fake ID's..

I've attended lectures of that professor for comparative politics at Maxwell. He's great.

I have no clue if this spat was real or a setup. However, if real then she has earned a grade starting with the same letter of the alphabet of her favorite word in her limited vocabulary.

It was going to be such an epic year...

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized (1).gif

html5

This may or may not be staged. I had this same exact class freshman year (class of '14). It's PAF101 I forget the profs name. It must be something he does on the first day of class. I think he actually cut it in half with scissors. I don't remember the student swearing like this though, but they did leave the classroom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom