OT - Post-Standard doesn't know Thickburger is already in Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Post-Standard doesn't know Thickburger is already in Syracuse

Hmmm, I vote for Pancheros and Noodles & Company!!

Both are getting closer...
Worst date of my life happened at a Noodles and Co.

That place can burn.

Last edited:

The best burger in CNY, the best burger in NYS, is the Ale 'n' Angus Power Play burger. At least according to the New York Beef Council.

Link

ale-n-angus-power-play-burgerjpg-5dd3f7818eb802bb.jpg

Haven't been there, might need to stop by after a game something soon.

The best burger in CNY, the best burger in NYS, is the Ale 'n' Angus Power Play burger. At least according to the New York Beef Council.

Link

ale-n-angus-power-play-burgerjpg-5dd3f7818eb802bb.jpg

Haven't been there, might need to stop by after a game something soon.

It's good. I think their classic burger is better. And you should try both. (But neither is the best burger in the state, or even close to it. Always thought that was an odd selection.)

East Coast fast food is rather limited. Always love a Del Taco or In n Out stop out West. Big Whataburger fan, too.

It's good. I think their classic burger is better. And you should try both. (But neither is the best burger in the state, or even close to it. Always thought that was an odd selection.)

East Coast fast food is rather limited. Always love a Del Taco or In n Out stop out West. Big Whataburger fan, too.
Del Taco? Really?

Best thing it has going for it is it's DIRT cheap.

Del Taco? Really?

Best thing it has going for it is it's DIRT cheap.

Come on, you don't like awful fast food tacos now and again?

At 3:00 a.m., there's nothing like a handful of $.39 tacos. Always a good choice.

At 3:00 a.m., there's nothing like a handful of $.39 tacos. Always a good choice.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that at all. Just wouldn't consider it a destination.

Back when I was a club president in college I struck a deal with Del Taco - they'd make me tacos for 20 cents each so long as I spent $100+. Our big club meetings had hundreds of crappy tacos. For college kids, it was the best.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that at all. Just wouldn't consider it a destination.

Back when I was a club president in college I struck a deal with Del Taco - they'd make me tacos for 20 cents each so long as I spent $100+. Our big club meetings had hundreds of crappy tacos. For college kids, it was the best.

Excellent.

I guess the idea of Del Taco as destination stems from living for 30 years in East Coast cities with no tacos of any kind, good or bad. It's a novelty.

Excellent.

I guess the idea of Del Taco as destination stems from living for 30 years in East Coast cities with no tacos of any kind, good or bad. It's a novelty.
I guess I can see that. My wife doesn't understand why I hit Hoffman's every time we're in Syracuse.:noidea:

Love 5 Guys and In/Out. I like how 5Guys puts it right out there with a sign that basically says "If you are allergic to Peanuts Stay the F away cuz we drench our fries in peanut oil!" The burgers are good but their fries are awsome (anytime you get a pool of grease at the bottom of the fry bag you know its good stuff. Best fast food burger I ever had is probably from Backyard Burger. Used to have one in Cincy but now the closest is in Lexington I believe. The Wendys triple cheeseburger is a decent stack of meat also! Local non-fast food fave is Terry's Turf Club. Sounds like a nice steak place but is kind of like Shifty's but with great burgers. Any burger so big its served with a fork and knife you know is going to be good!

Excellent.

I just accidentally stole somebody's tacos from Del Taco and thought of you.

I put Cafe Rio at the top, unless you're looking for fish, then Rubio's takes the ribbon.

I voted for In-N-Out Burger

I seriously have no idea why it is so damn popular. Their fries are bland and the burgers just ok.

Tommy's Original is the best California burger chain. Fight me.

I seriously have no idea why it is so damn popular. Their fries are bland and the burgers just ok.

Tommy's Original is the best California burger chain. Fight me.
Been going to them for 30+ years anytime I go out West. Double Animal reminds me of a Carrol's Club Burger. The fries are kinda bland...but I throw ketchup on them. Love the T-shirts...usually get a new one whenever I can.

In-N-Out Burger Secret Menu Guide

Surprised no Red Robin shout out.
Best chicken sandwich I have ever had was at the Crack Shack in San Diego