OT - Power Ball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Power Ball

Everybody relax. CTO's going to win it. She wins everything. Scooters, Polynesian islands, small children...it's incredible.

Hire a good lawyer to keep me out of trouble for punching all of the low-lives that would harass me to try to get my money.

Seriously...I'd rather have a guarantee of being middle class for life than be rich and have to deal with the hassles of shady scumbags constantly bothering me. Some of the stories of people who won the lottery and the garbage they then endured are just crazy.

Everybody relax. CTO's going to win it. She wins everything. Scooters, Polynesian islands, small children...it's incredible.
Not tonight, Suttree. I bought five tickets and did not have one winning number on any of them. None. I wonder what the odds of that are.

However, within the past year, I did win two Super Bowl pools, a Vespa, four tickets to the 2016 Masters,,, and a case of Opus 1. I guess my luck finally ran out.

Not tonight, Suttree. I bought five tickets and did not have one winning number on any of them. None. I wonder what the odds of that are.

However, within the past year, I did win two Super Bowl pools, a Vespa, four tickets to the 2016 Masters,,, and a case of Opus 1. I guess my luck finally ran out.
You know - that's so ironic. I've never been to the Masters.

I'm responsible for managing the real estate investment strategy on a $1B fund. That . . . . can go quickly if you're not careful. Even at $1B.

Good luck to the winner! I can be available for consulting. :cool:

Ya if your Mike Tyson.

12508870_10156535233590595_6077066179075323629_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors