OT: So I was looking on Zillow... | Syracusefan.com

OT: So I was looking on Zillow...

For those, like me, that couldn't figure out the relationship, click on pic #3 or watch the virtual tour.

For those, like me, that couldn't figure out the relationship, click on pic #3 or watch the virtual tour.
Clearwater Beach properties. Apparently we have a Cuse fan on Eldorado Ave. See picture 3.

1086 Eldorado Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 | MLS #U7849070 | Zillow

I thought it was pretty cool that I randomly found this while looking at properties. Is it any of you guys?

CPA - Guess you missed the instructions right in the OP. That's it, you aren't doing my taxes this year...

Subtle brag about the $3m homes you're looking at? SUAD should be hitting you up for some cash...

Haha no way I could afford that. I just like messing around on Zillow. But I am a donator to the extent I can. I just laughed out loud when I saw the flag in that picture and thought it was quite the coincidence.

Oh, NOW I see it! Never mind.

I was going to tell OP that nothing is random, everything is connected, and he was meant to see that house.

Live about a half hour away, might go knock on the door Friday night with a 6er.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom