OT - Syracuse Apparel at Kohl's | Syracusefan.com

OT - Syracuse Apparel at Kohl's

Syracusian

Scout Team
Hey everyone,

I was browsing Kohl's to use the $10 off a $10 purchase that I get through my Discover It card and came across a bunch of Syracuse apparel that I thought you guys might be interested in.

You guys will see the original prices on the items until you add them into your cart. After that, check the price of your cart/bag. It'll show the discounted price.

EBates also has 6% cashback at Kohl's (Ebates essentially works like free cashback just from using a click through on their website). You can also ship to the store for free. Please read the bottom of this post to save potentially save some money.

Also, mods, can you share this with the basketball forum? I don't want to post the same thing twice.

All of these have various sizes available, but I figured I'd go ahead and mention them:

Syracuse Elite Shootaround Performance Tee (long sleeve) - $30.00
Men's Nike Syracuse Orange Elite Shootaround Performance Tee

Syracuse Football Practice Tee - $13.00 (good selection of sizes)

Syracuse (Basketball) - Buckets Tee - $13.00 (good selection of sizes)

Syracuse Orange Vapor Dri-FIT - $22.50 (only size small)

Syracuse Flip Flops - $12.50 (lots of sizes left)

Here's a list of all Syracuse items, starting from low to high pricing

Kohl's very commonly will give a $10 off of a $30 purchase coupon to Discover card members (it doesn't matter which Discover card you have). However, it really works like Kohl's Cash. You can buy an item of any value, and get $10 off of your total. Also, if you have multiple Discover cards, you can receive it on different cards, so check all of them. The steps are listed below:
  1. Discover Card Holders log into Discover acct.
  2. Go to Rewards Tab
  3. Click Discover Deals
  4. Enter Kohls in search field (Do not choose "Kohls online", choose "Kohls")
  5. Find $10 off $30 offer and click "View Deal" (eligibility may vary)
  6. Note the barcode and 4 digit pin
  7. Go to Kohls.com
  8. Add merchandise to cart
  9. Proceed to checkout
  10. Enter barcode and pin for $10 off retrieved at Discover (will apply to your total as Kohl's Cash)

Kohl's always has some coupons available too. Right now, unfortunately they only have the 15% coupon that you can sign up for through texts/email. The problem with this is that it takes ~1 day or so to receive sometimes.

15% coupon text sign up: Kohl's | SMS Alerts
15% email sign up: http://www.kohls.com/homepage/sale_alert_signup.jsp?icid=dsxc|xcs2

Here's the EBates link: Kohls Coupons & Promo Codes: 15% Off Sitewide and 6.0% Cash Back | Ebates

You can also ship to store for free.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!