OT: the kevin ollie school of guard coaching | Syracusefan.com

OT: the kevin ollie school of guard coaching

man there are some tasty husky tears tonight. I mean delicious!
:D

(and I'm fairly comfortable with where we find ourselves right now in terms of controlling our own destiny that I can resume pointing and laughing with every game that plucky lil' mid-major coughs up)

man there are some tasty husky tears tonight. I mean delicious!
:D

(and I'm fairly comfortable with where we find ourselves right now in terms of controlling our own destiny that I can resume pointing and laughing with every game that plucky lil' mid-major coughs up)
i don't know that was a pretty tough temple team on the road, and Yukon gave them everything they wanted but just came up a bit short, etc. ;) they have elite recruiting classes coming in by the way, in case you didn't hear it mentioned before.

i don't know that was a pretty tough temple team on the road, and Yukon gave them everything they wanted but just came up a bit short, etc. ;) they have elite recruiting classes coming in by the way, in case you didn't hear it mentioned before.
no doubt, especially when they stole our 3rd choice for a '16 PG recruit!

UConn has one good win on the season (Texas)...they should be on the bubble.

upload_2016-2-11_22-50-34.png

OOPS!!

jncuse said:
OOPS!!

So this guy is talking about having an erection six times in the past 16 years and one might be "percolating" again? How very exciting.

Talking about Recruiting -- noticed this thread on their front page:

upload_2016-2-11_23-15-6.png

I will let the image speak for itself.

my favorite is the thread from last year about our sanctions they just dug up after Rothstein tweeted that the tourney committee is only evaluating us with JB coaching - they're freaking blowing gaskets about it!!! it's wonderful!!!
I just spent some time there for fun. Everyone is so negative right now except Temery...

I just spent some time there for fun. Everyone is so negative right now except Temery...
They are slurping any kool-aid but ACC flavored...talk about psycho ditched ex-girlfriend complex. Most of them are convinced the B12 is superior to the ACC and when they get invited it will lead to the collapse of the ACC because Clemson and FSU will then want to join the B12.

Of course their ultimate g/f is the the B1G and they figure the call up will be on a Tuesday around 4pm in the future...only a few sane posters realize the ACC is their best landing spot (if offered).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom