OT TK99.1 Interview This morning | Syracusefan.com

OT TK99.1 Interview This morning

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
So I don't normally listen to terrestrial radio (Sirius is to good) but I had the Yankee game on last night and when I got in the car this morning it was still on TK99.1. I was half paying attention when I heard a voice I know by heart from all of my years as a Howard Stern fan. "Artie Lange" was giving an interview with the Tk99 morning hosts (Lisa and Gomez?) as apparently he has a show at Turning Stone next Saturday. The funny part was it wasn't Artie but actually Sour Shoes (character from Howard Stern who does amazing impressions) doing Artie's voice. TK 99 had zero freeking clue and though it was the real Artie. I was laughing my ass off. No idea how Sourshoes hooked this up but man it was classic. I only caught the last 5 minutes or so of the interview but it was great.

So I don't normally listen to terrestrial radio (Sirius is to good) but I had the Yankee game on last night and when I got in the car this morning it was still on TK99.1. I was half paying attention when I heard a voice I know by heart from all of my years as a Howard Stern fan. "Artie Lange" was giving an interview with the Tk99 morning hosts (Lisa and Gomez?) as apparently he has a show at Turning Stone next Saturday. The funny part was it wasn't Artie but actually Sour Shoes (character from Howard Stern who does amazing impressions) doing Artie's voice. TK 99 had zero freeking clue and though it was the real Artie. I was laughing my ass off. No idea how Sourshoes hooked this up but man it was classic. I only caught the last 5 minutes or so of the interview but it was great.
LOL. His impression is uncanny (does anybody still use that word besides me?).

upload_2017-8-24_17-50-57.gif

it on some hard drive somewhere but I actually have a picture of sour shoes's shoes...from a Stern world Halloween party...clown shoes (or maybe roller skates, dont really remember)

true story