Class of 2015 - OT Tyree St. Louis (FL) Verbal to Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT Tyree St. Louis (FL) Verbal to Miami

1a6d6f295da9f97bb576ff486ed81389_normal.png
IMG Academy Insider@IMGAInsider · Apr 25
Beast Mode! Tyree St. Louis threw up 255lbs on power cleans during max effort day! #IMGRiseUp #Football http://instagram.com/p/nODXx4vKSQ/

Not holding my breath on this one but the more offensive lineman the merrier as far as I'm concerned. And I love the fact that the staff is still recruiting this kid hard - regardless of whether he flips or not.

A lot of these FL kids jump at the Miami offers only to find that Miami was using them as a placeholder while going after higher rated kids.

Lack of attention, feeling like they are second option = flip. (I have no idea if that's happening here).

Almost seems like he took a paid vacation to come spend a weekend with his high school buddy :noidea:

Almost seems like he took a paid vacation to come spend a weekend with his high school buddy :noidea:
Alot of these kids do that. If I was in that position I will take all my official visits too. Its a great experience. the school has to determine if they have a serious shot with the prospect. The school wont bring them in If they don't feel like its worth the investment.

One thing you all have to know is that it might not even be about St. Louis and his recruitment, but that of his younger teammates. He will now go back to Florida and rave about everything he loved up here. So, don't think it was a waste of money on the part of Syracuse. If we can get big names on campus, we have to do it even if we have no shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom