OT: USA Soccer Fans - Tottenham Fires AVB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: USA Soccer Fans - Tottenham Fires AVB

Ok, next time I'll just tell you to politely use the correct Forum called Other Sports. Here, I'll even point which way it for you.

homer-middle-finger-o.gif

Stop diluting all the F Minnesota threads with OT threads that have their own forum.
thats it right there.

there is no way to remotely tie soccer, let alone european soccer...to the Syracuse football board.

none.

people toss Giants & bills or a team that has a Syracuse guy on it, hell we tolerate the patsy posts too, because its football. but there is no reason to have kickball on here.

kickball fans are too paranoid and weak to put it on the OT board, because nobody will rightfully see it. however, most people who actually know how to use this board, go there often.

hell, cali even finds it and uses it appropriately.

SWC is killing it over there with the FCS, D2 & D3 playoffs. it needs to be updated, but its there. easier to find than espns coverage.

move the kickball off the mens sport's page.

and i like the WC, the Euro, Champions and big matches, but please...

thats it right there.

there is no way to remotely tie soccer, let alone european soccer...to the Syracuse football board.

none.

people toss Giants & bills or a team that has a Syracuse guy on it, hell we tolerate the patsy posts too, because its football. but there is no reason to have kickball on here.

kickball fans are too paranoid and weak to put it on the OT board, because nobody will rightfully see it. however, most people who actually know how to use this board, go there often.

SWC is killing it over there with the FCS, D2 & D3 playoffs. it needs to be updated, but its there. easier to find than espns coverage.

Much ado about nothing

thats it right there.

none.

whoop de damn do. it's a recruiting dead period. there are no practice reports. the upcoming game has been hashed out beyond usefulness at this point...and we can use next week to continue that leading up to the game. we're devoting time to such issues as eskridge turning pro, which clearly reflects the lack of real things to discuss. it's labeled OT. the thread is civil and passes the logic/common sense test of usefully "building" the community here versus the all-too-often tearing down of it. i've found over the years here that sometimes it's great to let a completely off topic thread roll because it actually puts folks who are often divisive on the same side of an issue. zero downside.

thats it right there.

none.

true. i do apologize for not posting on the Other Topics board, but as said above, it is a down week and it is better than half of the F-Minnesota or circle-jerk comments to get a like, kind of posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom