OT, watching Rick Barry's kid play | Syracusefan.com

OT, watching Rick Barry's kid play

Kowbelkat

2nd String
Watching C of C play at Campbell and that kid can shoot and has a handle,you tell me we couldn't or didn't recruit this kid. He is a legitit 6'6" and plays for C of C that's a shame and yes he shoot free throws underhand

Watching C of C play at Campbell and that kid can shoot and has a handle,you tell me we couldn't or didn't recruit this kid. He is a legitit 6'6" and plays for C of C that's a shame and yes he shoot free throws underhand

Tyler Roberson should absolutuely shoot FT's underhand.

And so should DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard. It is an embarrassment to the game that they dont for whatever reason. They should be banned from the league. Shooting 40% from the line for no reason is on par with point shaving IMO.

Tyler Roberson should absolutuely shoot FT's underhand.

And so should DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard. It is an embarrassment to the game that they dont for whatever reason. They should be banned from the league. Shooting 40% from the line for no reason is on par with point shaving IMO.
But that's not manly. :rolleyes:

Qb's slide
baseball players sacrifice, suicide squeeze, and take pitches
basketball players take charges instead of trying to swat a ball out of bounds

Im sorry, but if you can double your percentage basically overnight and you decide not to, you are an absolute embarrassment to the league. and you should be publicly stoned for it.

yeah. i know you are just restating the reason why it isnt done and dont agree

but I would counter with.

is losing manly?
is missing free throws manly?

you have to get into the neanderthal brain that most athletes run on and use these type of stupid arguments.

Rick Barry's son was at a Corrosion of Conformity concert?

Rick Barry has ANOTHER son????

That was my first reaction also! It's been a long time since Jon and Drew were at Georgia Tech and Scooter at Kansas. It has to be at least 20 years.

That was my first reaction also! It's been a long time since Jon and Drew were at Georgia Tech and Scooter at Kansas. It has to be at least 20 years.
Rick is good, but he's no Strom Thurmond. Yet.

Rick was at the game sitting in the President's box, his kid was easily the best player on the court and unlike Cooney,who I like by the way, actually jumps and releases hit shot at the top of that jump and finishes around the basket

Canyon (Canyon?) is a half brother to the other Barry boys.
Dad's alma mater - Miami - was hot after him...but the Barry's seem to love Bobby Cremins (who snared Jon & Drew at Georgia Tech and recruited Canyon to C o C).
Meanwhile he's averaging 22 a game and shooting 84% from the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom