Others Receiving Votes! | Syracusefan.com

Others Receiving Votes!

DGUTkBTUwAESZ5x.jpg

My guess would be Addazio or Coach O?
That is pretty cool.

Our schedule has 5 preseason top 20 teams on it. That is insane. It is imperative we get to LSU at 3-0.

Sounds like a PR Stint by our ACC brethren and/or Eddie O to prop us closer to #25 when we play LSU. Color me very skeptical for sure. I recall us getting really inflated in 94 before we played Miami that year. We went from not ranked to 10 after a few wins that weren't against top 10 teams i recall

Wow. That is something. When's the last time Cuse received votes? Under Marrone? And when's the last time Cuse received votes in the preseason?

2011 after the WVU win. Made us 5-2. And then......

The Coaches Poll typically features voting not by coaches, but by their respective athletic department SIDs.

Media companies work very closely with SIDs.

Our current AD worked at a media company.

R-174475-1301421163.jpeg.jpg

2011 after the WVU win. Made us 5-2. And then...

We didn't get any votes by the end of 2012? That team finished really strong that year and ended up 8-5. Think we won 6 of our last 7?

We didn't get any votes by the end of 2012? That team finished really strong that year and ended up 8-5. Think we won 6 of our last 7?

Just checked and nope

So somebody thinks we're top 25. I wonder who.

That's awesome! I wonder who voted for Cuse?

The bad news is that the three votes came from Bob Stoops (1) and Hugh Freeze (2), who have since stepped down, as well as Dino Babers (3).

Even though it doesn't mean much, its just great to see our name, I think Ped st is too high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom