Ouch | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ouch

Well you're off the believe list. :)

Is your reading comprehension that bad or pretending what you read?

He clearly is saying that his own first hand information there is NOT mutual interest then finishes off with he heard rumblings.

Listen, you're not going to believe what anybody has to say because you're stubborn and that's fine. Ignore Donnas report, ignore the horses mouth, and decipher other people's posts incorrectly and that'll keep you happy because reality surely doesn't.

Come on peoples: leave this stuff alone.
Right? Wrong? Question is moot? ;)
Use the info in front of you or don't. No need to call out others. Just sometimes (and I should say nearly MOST of the time), we are getting information before it is published. And even when it is something that we might not ever know, roll with it or don't.

Too much other stuff to stress over in life than this place, which to me, is sometimes a great escape from the real problems.
Enjoy!

Oh and by the way, I realize that I might be indirectly "calling out" someone, but nothing but love for you all. That's orange love.
19336462-mmmain.jpg

Of course, which is why I pay attention and appreciate to excellent information passed from people with great track records.

skurey said:
Why can't you just say "I heard X, turns out X was wrong" Like it's not even saying you were wrong, the people you heard it from who we don't know were wrong. fwiw I don't have a who to believe list

Why should I say anything was wrong? I said I heard. I even said if memory serves me right. You just want to hate on something.

two3zone said:
Is your reading comprehension that bad or pretending what you read? He clearly is saying that his own first hand information there is NOT mutual interest then finishes off with he heard rumblings. Listen, you're not going to believe what anybody has to say because you're stubborn and that's fine. Ignore Donnas report, ignore the horses mouth, and decipher other people's posts incorrectly and that'll keep you happy because reality surely doesn't.

He clearly said he heard the same as me. And "heard" is exactly what I said. Sorry to derail your coach hate. And btw, he had no interest in Syracuse.

He clearly said he heard the same as me. And "heard" is exactly what I said. Sorry to derail your coach hate. And btw, he had no interest in Syracuse.

Lol coach hate. I have more respect for this staff and wouldn't want any other staff in the country coaching my team. Shame on you for trying to spin this argument and fling mud and post absolute crap because you have zero defense.

Because there was a couple of questionable recruts and strategy and it's talked about doesn't mean you hate somebody. Grow up.

FYI. I've heard about it too, everybody on the board has "heard" it. The only things factual is what Francis has posted in his thread, comments made by Onuaku and what Donna followed up with. Yet you won't get off of the conspiracy train.

Let me help clarify things. He's not that good. Ive watched them play alot and I've never seen him look like this. Everyone is all twisted over us not recruiting him after watching his performance. Guess what, he doesn't do this to anyone but us. If he were on our team, he would not have looked like this. Louisville would instead have had another big who would have done the same thing do us. Even the big stiff was looking Mican like in his limited time.

Let me help clarify things. He's not that good. Ive watched them play alot and I've never seen him look like this. Everyone is all twisted over us not recruiting him after watching his performance. Guess what, he doesn't do this to anyone but us. If he were on our team, he would not have looked like this. Louisville would instead have had another big who would have done the same thing do us. Even the big stiff was looking Mican like in his limited time.

Even with all of what you said which I can respect, he'd be playing 25 minutes a game for us.

two3zone said:
Lol coach hate. I have more respect for this staff and wouldn't want any other staff in the country coaching my team. Shame on you for trying to spin this argument and fling mud and post absolute crap because you have zero defense. Because there was a couple of questionable recruts and strategy and it's talked about doesn't mean you hate somebody. Grow up. FYI. I've heard about it too, everybody on the board has "heard" it. The only things factual is what Francis has posted in his thread, comments made by Onuaku and what Donna followed up with. Yet you won't get off of the conspiracy train.

Excellent reply. Kudos.

Even with all of what you said which I can respect, he'd be playing 25 minutes a game for us.

that stiff from gtown owned us, any person with any size and any garbage man ability has crushed us. its pathetic. Ive never seen a team use its lack of size as an excuse for not even competing on the boards at times. go find someone and put your freaking ass into their abdomen and make them go over your back.

"I didn't get any calls from them at all."

He was, he said, "a little bit surprised." He figured Syracuse coaches might contact him simply "out of respect"

"I probably would have went there if they would have recruited me."

why call him a liar??

hes just a kid??

For the record, I am not calling him a liar. I did not read the article, rather I was allowing for some media twist or incomplete information being spun, but with the quotes you shared, I see it was my bad to argue a straw man.

He just never made the short list of targets for the staff. So be it. I for one am ok with that. He is not Bill Walton, despite having a career game last night. He is more Jeremy McNeil than Rony Seikaly. I wish him well, now let's get ready for Pitt.

two3zone said:
If it's a legitimate question then what is the agenda? It's not insistence, it's the fact that the information was debunked all while the recruiting guru nailed it on the head 2 years ago which brings up legitimate questions as to why. I don't think the staff is incompetent, but recruiting decisions have been sketchy outside of this current class the past few years, and this is a head scratching question as others have said. Again, what's wrong with a phone call?

There are tons of kids every year that we pass on or who have no interest that go on to be better or comparable to the guys we get.

It's not sketchy decisions. It's the crap shoot that is recruiting. You hit on some you miss on others.

There are tons of kids every year that we pass on or who have no interest that go on to be better or comparable to the guys we get.

It's not sketchy decisions. It's the crap shoot that is recruiting. You hit on some you miss on others.

It's an automatic miss when you don't make a phone call.

Yes, this. What I was told was that the Onuaku family didn't think our athletic department handled Arinze's knee as well as they could have. I don't want to say I'm certain, but this comes from someone who wouldn't be wrong.

not reading through 5 pages :), but I remember a post earlier in the season about this as well.
just bad luck with ao and dajuan. That is what happens with 280 pounders out of high though I imagine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom