SG- Air Bud
PG- Teen Wolf

Eh, with my lineup we don't have to wait a year:

C - Saleh (From the 'Air Up There')
PF - Christmas
SF - McCullough
SG - Air Bud
PG - Teen Wolf

By adding Saleh I've allowed Christmas and McCullough to each move to really help accentuate their skills levels right now.

Eh, with my lineup we don't have to wait a year:

C - Saleh (From the 'Air Up There')
PF - Christmas
SF - McCullough
SG - Air Bud
PG - Teen Wolf

By adding Saleh I've allowed Christmas and McCullough to each move to really help accentuate their skills levels right now.

I was thinking more like this.

91c3bc84d83cbaee33685d714b7b04b5.jpg

We need George McDonald on the bench during games.

F it, let's have Rak bring the ball up the court and run the offense. Work through Cooney in the post and rotate 12 guys, walkons included, after every free throw/dead ball.

Best Lineup

Christmas, McCullough, Gbinije, Cooney, and Joseph.

RE: Joseph

Do not want to see him get benched to learn. For better or worse gotta ride it out with him. He is the future, not just this year, but next year and going forward.

This is so correct that I feel like I am in the twilight zone with some of these other posters.

This is so correct that I feel like I am in the twilight zone with some of these other posters.

Right at least the more Joseph plays the more likely we are to have a PG down the stretch this year and next year. None of the other options are PG's.

Cooney isn't Lebron James and isn't going to get the ball and make incredible plays every time he gets the ball. He's a shooter that can penetrate a little bit. That would be exactly what this team needs if the other players around him did anything. It's very easy to freeze a player out of the game, unfortunately because we have one legit threat from the outside it's going to be Cooney.

this is so, so, so spot on.

Cooney is the team's best perimeter defender and it isn't close. It's ridiculous that so many of you want him benched.

I don't think anyone wants him "benched." They're searching for answers.

Would playing him less make him more effective? Would playing him of the bench help him? Etc...no right or wrong answer. And JB's answer is all that matters anyway.

If he starts hitting shots, the talk will stop regardless - if he doesn't, well, get used to it. He's capable, he just has to figure it out and show some versatility - cuz the current plan of waiting for defenders to fall down isn't working so good.

Cooney is the team's best perimeter defender and it isn't close. It's ridiculous that so many of you want him benched.

I don't want him benched but IMO Patterson is the best perimeter defender. At least this season, albeit in a small sample size. Have you watched Cooney play D this year? It has been really disappointing.

Have you ever seen anyone able to pull away from a golden retriever? No way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom