parking for a game | Syracusefan.com

parking for a game

Any of the west lots will work for Lax be it Raynor, Fine or Standart. You can also find some on street parking but that will be a little more difficult even for lax.

I love to pay the $15 and park on top of parking garage as u can just walk across and into the Dome.

That's right, I think it used to be $15.00 a few years ago? Seems a bit high for lax but supply and demand...

It used to be $5 ages ago.

SU Parking and Transportation is it's own little fiefdom.

I religiously park on Walnut for Lax and walk. I ain't paying no $15 to park.
Signed,
Cheap Bastard.
When my wife comes we use her hospital badge to park for free in the garage.....though it's a long uphill walk.

Other times I park at the top of the Irving garage because the kids like to walk across the bridge.

20 is a lot for lax. $10 would be more reasonable but I understand they want to make some $$$ as them mens team bring in the most $$ outside the two main mens sports

if you saw the costs to maintain a parking lot you might think they would charge even more.

if you saw the costs to maintain a parking lot you might think they would charge even more.
Let’s not forget, they charge their employees a decent chunk of change to park there every day too…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom