Parking for ND game | Syracusefan.com

Parking for ND game

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
Hey all. So, I've recently started seeing this incredible girl & I just can't wait until football season to show her The Dome for the 1st time (she's from Boston).

Anyway, I've only attended Lax games big enough to have parking/shuttle from Manley. I just called the SU Box Office & was informed that would not be available tomorrow, which was a bit surprising. I see that all the West Lots are open but was just wondering if anyone had any tips on which Lot would be best &/or anything else I should know? Just trying to avoid any hitches lol

Thanks in advance & let's get another big notch on the Tourney résumé tommorow!!

Here is what I tell most people about parking for lax games. If you want to show off campus, walk thru the quad, see the Ernie Davis statue, etc, then park in Marshall St area and walk up to Dome.

If you don’t care about that and just want to hit the game, then park in west lots (or occasionally get lucky w street spots in front of campus west/Starbucks). The big lax tailgates take place in the lot across from dineen Hall (law school) and the will be in full effect before and after game.

Not sure if you enjoy a drink or two, but the open club 44 to the public for lax games. Not a bad spot for a pregame drink, especially if you are looking for something beyond Dome foam. My wife normally drags me in there for a Bloody Mary or two, especially when there is a noon game.

Enjoy, go Orange!

Here is what I tell most people about parking for lax games. If you want to show off campus, walk thru the quad, see the Ernie Davis statue, etc, then park in Marshall St area and walk up to Dome.

If you don’t care about that and just want to hit the game, then park in west lots (or occasionally get lucky w street spots in front of campus west/Starbucks). The big lax tailgates take place in the lot across from dineen Hall (law school) and the will be in full effect before and after game.

Not sure if you enjoy a drink or two, but the open club 44 to the public for lax games. Not a bad spot for a pregame drink, especially if you are looking for something beyond Dome foam. My wife normally drags me in there for a Bloody Mary or two, especially when there is a noon game.

Enjoy, go Orange!
Really appreciate the info, I didn't know about Club 44 for Lax, that's awesome!

It's supposed to be nice out so I would like to walk through campus & see ED. Are there pay lots around Marshall St. or do you just try to find parking anywhere?

Really appreciate the info, I didn't know about Club 44 for Lax, that's awesome!

It's supposed to be nice out so I would like to walk through campus & see ED. Are there pay lots around Marshall St. or do you just try to find parking anywhere?
There is normally street parking in Marshall area on Saturday afternoons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom