pathetic... | Syracusefan.com

pathetic...

RF2044

Living Legend
I don't know what's worse--our putrid offensive execution, or having to watch those jerkoff fans celebrate a lopside ass whipping.

Definitely the offense. You can't have the tool fans celebrating without our putrid offense.

I don't know what's worse--our putrid offensive execution, or having to watch those jerkoff fans celebrate a lopside ass whipping.
The latter. Just in a funk. It feeds on itself...remember when everyone pined for James return?

Our "vaunted" zone defense sucked chocolate salty balls too...
On the list of things wrong with this team, defense is way down the list.

It isn't like the Gtown offense lit things up either. Our only hope was to run and get into transition. We failed. miserably.

39 points in a game. When was the last time such ineptitude took place????

It isn't like the Gtown offense lit things up either. Our only hope was to run and get into transition. We failed. miserably.
Biggest diff between last 2 years and this...I don't think triche has turned anyone over in 2 months. Our forwards certainly haven't.

39 points in a game. When was the last time such ineptitude took place????
I remember a really bad game at DePaul a few years ago. Can't recall if this bad but we lost by 40

I remember a really bad game at DePaul a few years ago. Can't recall if this bad but we lost by 40

Sadly, I think that was the last time we've seen such a lopsided performance.

We didn't belong on the same floor today. Unacceptable.

It's awfully hard to get out and run in transition when you consistently allow the other team to dictate the tempo.

One wide open 3 after another. Playing against our offense in practice probably gives them a false sense of security

the similarity between those games: syracuse got destroyed.

the dissimilarity in the aftermath: g-mac won't be playing in this year's bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom