Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that’s a welcomed surprise after being away from the forum for a few days. Hope it plays out like some are saying. Our front court goes from a concern a couple months back, to the strength of the team in a short period of time. With the leap Sid made late in the year, and what QG showed he is capable of. Then we add a 5 with some bulk to him, and the ability to score around the bucket like we haven’t had in a while, to really beef up the front court to finally be able to go toe to toe with other ACC bigs.

One thing I’ve learned about these 50 plus page threads...every player is the next Olajuwon or Michael Jordan. The more the internet drama, the better the player. And we always have to get the player out of “desperation” :)
Pretty hard to believe that some dude from the Ivy League that barely anyone ever heard of or ever seen play is up to 55 pages. #boredboard

Funny, the same people who are saying no to start worrying are the same people who told us no we don’t need to worry about Andre Jackson. Just saying. Sounds like he’s not sold on Syracuse and is looking for a better offer.

I'd rather he take his time and be sure Cuse is where he wants to be. Want him to be 100% in.
I get what you’re saying. But lately it just feels like the staff is having a hard time closing deals.

Maybe JB backed down and said he’ll hold the wings responsible for covering the corners?
FrancoPizza I’m just going to step in for the entire Syracusefan board on this one. We get it. You think Boeheim having the center in the zone contest corner 3’s is hilarious/stupid/asinine. We get it. You’re stance on it is abundantly clear. You have milked it for all it’s worth. How about no more jokes about it? Maybe move on to some new material?

Signed, - Everyone
3349A1E3-B2B4-4513-80D7-6E67C5503FFF.gif

FrancoPizza I’m just going to step in for the entire Syracusefan board on this one. We get it. You think Boeheim having the center in the zone contest corner 3’s is hilarious/stupid/asinine. We get it. You’re stance on it is abundantly clear. You have milked it for all it’s worth. How about no more jokes about it? Maybe move on to some new material?

Signed, - Everyone
View attachment 179196
If that wasn't the centers job, Hak doesn't make the block

Funny, the same people who are saying no to start worrying are the same people who told us no we don’t need to worry about Andre Jackson. Just saying. Sounds like he’s not sold on Syracuse and is looking for a better offer.

There’s more important things to worry about than where Tape’ decides to go.

I agree...we weren’t his first choice...he’s hemmed and waited and waited for something better to come along...doesn’t mean he won’t just decide to come here but if he is still thinking about what to do who’s to say he won’t reopen it up again for a school closer to home at this point?

I agree...we weren’t his first choice...he’s hemmed and waited and waited for something better to come along...doesn’t mean he won’t just decide to come here but if he is still thinking about what to do who’s to say he won’t reopen it up again for a school closer to home at this point?
It's almost like he is deliberately trying to decide what's in his best interest...

What was his first choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors