Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem here is SU won’t know until at least June, and possibly later if he needs a waiver, whether Griffin is eligible. By then, it’ll be too late to land a quality transfer. So SU could go into next season — if there is one — with no additional players.
Well, we don't know anyway. The staff might be a different story. They might know more than we do on this subject.

Can we delete this whole thread? I never want to hear this kids name again other than the few times we hear it when we play them.

but you know every time we play them.. it’ll be almost as bad as Zion. Patrick tape committed then decommitted made cuse fans feel happy and then re-committed to duke every game. Prob 3-5 times a game. Or when he makes a play or scores

Pretty sure the staff legit loves Josh Morgan.
I’ve heard similar things. Not sure how true they are. Would be interesting as he is a traditional transfer. Could Potentially have two traditional transfers in one off season with Griffin and possibly Morgan. Is that something Boeheim would want? That’s why I’m a bit skeptical.

Would shape up for a hell of team down the road especially the year Dior gets here.

I do not think so personally. I’ll be happy if we’re a tourney team. Ultimately will depend on how the young guys develop.

Give me a break. Girard will be the least experienced regular.

I don’t want to over hype Griffen but if our ECU transfer was good enough to not make it to his senior year there’s a very good chance a player that’s proven at the highest level of CBB won’t play his senior season either.

2/3 senior forwards pending Tape the best 3 point shooter in the country now a junior Quincy hustle minutes off the bench.

Might want to get some money on us to win it all at long odds. That’s a very veteran experienced team too.

Well, we don't know anyway. The staff might be a different story. They might know more than we do on this subject.

Sure. They’d have to know how the NCAA will vote (highly unlikely) and whether Griffin can get a waiver (highly unlikely given that Covid 19 may be less of an issue after June).

Sure. They’d have to know how the NCAA will vote (highly unlikely) and whether Griffin can get a waiver (highly unlikely given that Covid 19 may be less of an issue after June).

Uhhh as I said in another thread Moyer got a waiver to play at Vanderbilt because Syracuse signed off. We would need Illinois to sign off. That is even if Rothstein knows what he’s talking about.

I posted before either of them committed and it looked more probable that we'd get Tape, that Griffin was the one we needed. We really needed someone athletic who could score to replace at part of what we lost w/ Hughes. I was never convinced this guy was a better player than Sidibe-Their stats were similar with Sidibe accumulating his in the ACC and Tape in the Ivy. I was actually concerned he could scare away one of our young, promising Centers, who should be hopefully bigger and stronger after a whole offseason to work.

Now you know why this guy's name is Tape and not glue. Not very long-lasting.

Uhhh as I said in another thread Moyer got a waiver to play at Vanderbilt because Syracuse signed off. We would need Illinois to sign off. That is even if Rothstein knows what he’s talking about.
I don’t see Underwood signing off.

Rothstein is a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors