Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on this board loves Syracuse basketball - that's why we are here. But, if the last 2 weeks has taught us anything is that there are so many things more important than whether or not we add a forward to the existing roster. The sky is not falling with regards to our roster.
I'm not here to discuss the real world. I'm here to escape it. Sports is escapist entertainment. And in the context of sports, yes with our roster the sky is falling.

This is an actual shock. What I didn’t even think they were in play. No discussion of them ever. Hence why I put for now just a little while ago. Always weird stuff happening with these coaches and croooots. SU can’t catch a break

Can't catch a break?

No.
Can't close the deal?
Yes.

Next year is shaping up as one of the least anticipated years in SU basketball history.

I said going after Morgan was probably not a good sign for our chances with tape.

That said I think 3 years of Morgan will be better than one year of Tape...now we got to get Morgan.

Guess with Tape committing, Vernon Carey is definitely going pro. Read an article that Duke is expected to have an additional transfer or two. Matthew Hart and Wendell Moore, Jr have been mentioned as logical candidates. In other words, they are not measuring up to Duke Basketball standards. Here’s to their basketball fraternity, loyal to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom