Pearl highlights | Syracusefan.com

Pearl highlights

His dribble body jerk moves from one way to the other were "classic". Defenders lost their certain protective items. Nobody better at that. I wish him all the best and hope things improve for him.

It's funny what your mind remembers. Even back then the pearl looks like he belonged in a tavern league. He was the best.

Amazing. Unique way of dribbling too. Didnt carry it at all and still had that thing on a string.

Wow, something I noticed, watch very closely at the D that is played in all of those highlights. All played with the defenders feet, no hand checking or hammering. the D that is allowed now and the way it is officiated has ruined the game

Can't like this video and post enough! Pearl was simply amazing. The ball was like a yo-yo in his hands, and always in control. A defender in front of him was simply irrelevant.

One of my biggest regrets was missing the Boston College game, and of course Pearl's shot to win it. My damn cousin had to get married out of town...

I don't think we will ever recruit a PG that has the all around game Pearl had. No weaknesses in his game.

the BE tournament mvp on a team that lost ? when's the last time that happened ? hang tough pearl. beat the odds.

Genius with the ball in his hands. He moved at speeds that would lull the defense to sleep and had a burst with unrivaled ball skills to score or assist in a myriad of ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom