Pep band tonight was solid | Syracusefan.com

Pep band tonight was solid

Orange46R

Walk On
I didn't catch where they were from - maybe Oneida as that was the dance team that was performing - but they were jamming, singing, dancing all night. Way better than the SSS in my opinion. Throw some orange t-shirts on them and let them in every game.

Assuming BVille (hence "BEES" on their shirts).

They blew our actual band away in my opinion. My brother and I were amazed by a high school (presumably) being that good.

So enthusiastic! They were fantabulous! I love the Syracuse band, but they need to find some new songs. Is there some kind of law that college bands all over the country have to play the same songs?

Assuming BVille (hence "BEES" on their shirts).
I thought that was a tribute to our board admin. I was looking forward to seeing the CTO shirts at the Alcorn State game.

If only they let the band play. Why invite a band and then run canned music during every first-half timeout?

Those kids were enthusiastic; great bunch.

Baldwinsville Pep Band "Plan Bee" is a high school group of around 110 students in grades 7-12. This is the 4th year the band has been in existance, and the students begin rehearsing at the end of November each year for winter sports and events. Thanks for noticing and mentioning our band- they work hard and love playing for SU when the college students are on break!

They were wonderful and I would have loved to had them play more during the game. That crowd was quieter than at a golf match and they needed these kids to play more and not the canned music as some have pointed out.

One of my best friends and roommates was one of the directors of Sitrus last year. Trust me, we get just as frustrated as you guys when the dome (frequently) chooses to play canned stuff over us, or runs 2 min of advertising, and leaves us with like 15 seconds.

One of my best friends and roommates was one of the directors of Sitrus last year. Trust me, we get just as frustrated as you guys when the dome (frequently) chooses to play canned stuff over us, or runs 2 min of advertising, and leaves us with like 15 seconds.

Do you know why they do this? They're completely unreceptive to constructive criticism, yet I've never met anyone who enjoys the canned music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom