Pep Rally today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pep Rally today

Took my family to the Pep Rally. Thought it went well. JB thanked us for sticking by the team through it all. Said he doesn't need to hear from the naysayers because we believe in the team. Said they are not satisfied and will only be satisfied when they come back for another party next week. Brittney Sykes spoke for the women and Cooney spoke for 15 seconds for the men. Q spoke and thanked everyone. The politicians were politicians but at least they all went to SU. Coyle said that even though many of us will not make to it Houston and Indy, they will hear us all. Matt Park was the emcee. He was okay.

Leaving the pep rally today , my husband and I were interviewed by 2 separate sports reporters. One was from SU itself, the other was from Channel 3, Alex Dunbar. Nice people doing their jobs while we proved why it's definitely not our job. We may have to move. :eek:

Decent turnout for the pep rally particularly considering that kids were in school, people were working. Politcians just should have said "Let's Go Orange" . Matt Park was the announcer. Mark Coyle, Coach Q, Brittany Sykes, The Lt governor, Joanie Mahoney, Stephanie Miner, Trevor Cooney and James Arthur spoke. Hope I didn't forget anybody. Not much content but was nice to give the kids from both teams a nice send off. Hopefully when they return, they will even get a bigger one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom