Per ESPN | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Per ESPN

I agree , I didn’t say they were built on losing sports betters.
They were built off suckers. My point was that the line on SU +6- is very enticing and called a bait line by the sharps.

Slots is a way bigger % of the resorts handle than tables.

Okay, true story. I bet against Syracuse once in my life. I was giving pts to providence. Of course I wanted the Orange to win but just not by the pts. This is when we couldn't hit a free throw. The game comes and the Orange hit like 21 of 24 free throws for the game. I said. I'm never doing that again. Or maybe I should have?

I only bet against Cuse once and it was very profitable. Took Miami -19 over Syracuse football in 2001.

Last edited:
70% of tix are Cuse and 74% of bets are for Cuse.

edit: I’m reading this as 70% of tix sales are Cuse and then 30% to Houston. Then 74% of money is being bet on Cuse and 26% is being bet on Houston.
Lol smart bet
Idk what Vegas it smoking lol

No. It’s not. The spread is what Vegas thinks is going to happen. If you think that’s wrong idk what to tell ya.
Yes it is. If a billion dollars came in on the Orange and zero on Baylor what do you think Vegas does?

Yes it is. If a billion dollars came in on the Orange and zero on Baylor what do you think Vegas does?
I know what I'd do...

/can't find gif of Ocean's 11 at the Bellagio water show. That's really going to hurt this joke

No. It’s not. The spread is what Vegas thinks is going to happen. If you think that’s wrong idk what to tell ya.

Both books I’ve read about sports betting and handicapping has said the opposite

The line really has nothing to do with the game, all Vegas is doing is trying to get money on Houston so they don’t lose their shirt if Cuse wins.

No they really aren't. If they were the line would have went down.

I have posted it many times on this board, people fight what I say for some reason, but it's just what happens and I have showed the numbers over and over, in the past few years. Vegas appears be using a formula similar to KP for most if its lines and will not budge from it too often.

Go to KP, take the Adjusted EM for both teams on KP, take the difference and multiply by 2/3. That is the line within every point for every single game today... except in the Baylor/Nova game today because Nova had a significant injury. And that has been the case for most games for a while now.

No they really aren't. If they were the line would have went down.

I have posted it many times on this board, people fight what I say for some reason, but it's just a fact. Vegas appears be using a formula similar to KP for most if its lines.

Go to KP, take the Adjusted EM for both teams on KP, take the difference and multiply by 2/3. That is the line within every point for every single game today... except in the Baylor/Nova game today because Nova had a significant injury. And that has been the case for most games this tournament.
If early money is on Cuse why would the line move towards Syracuse? That literally makes no sense.

If early money is on Cuse why would the line move towards Syracuse? That literally makes no sense.

The line barely moved all week. It opened at 6.5, and was at 6.5 today.

Quincy/Alan are going to have to step up or this is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom