Pete Thamel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

Two quick thoughts:
1. You are crazy if you think ADJW's job is on the line and certifiably nuts if you believe that the Board and Presidents (Chancellor?) are going to have their statuses measured by football.

2. You have a propensity for run-on sentences and show an amazing disdain for punctuation.

I just don't understand the need to lash out and call for heads. Just wait a bit longer.

While his job isn’t on the line per say

Wildhack is aware how important this hiring is for Cuse’s place in the age of conference realignment

Oh praise be to our high-reporting god Thamel

here we go batman GIF

I think that’s the intersection of SU grads who care about the school and fans of the teams
Thats probably not going to happen at SU, but certainly at “football” schools it does happen. A successful football program creates massive revenue opportunities, increases undergrad applications and general investment in the university. Look at Clemson/ Oregon for great examples and even how Deon has impacted the above in his short tenure at CU and how enrollment and funding has changed. Football drives the bus

Thats probably not going to happen at SU, but certainly at “football” schools it does happen. A successful football program creates massive revenue opportunities, increases undergrad applications and general investment in the university. Look at Clemson/ Oregon for great examples and even how Deon has impacted the above in his short tenure at CU and how enrollment and funding has changed. Football drives the bus
Oh I agree and want us to invest in the front porch of our operation. But we already have a good academic reputation.

We need to improve it along with our sports vs use our sports to drive it completely

Athens, GA also has it's own airport. Which I assume would make more sense.
Ain’t a human alive with access to a private jet that would fly into Atlanta (Hartsfield) if their intention is to get to Athens. PDK (north of the city) is where a lot of private jets fly into for Atlanta based business. Never flown into Athens but it looks big enough for small private jets.

All this flight tracker stuff is pretty hysterical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom