Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point until Akok says he is committed he is not in my mind. The only thing he has said definitively was that he is not committed to UConn. It will play out how it plays out.

At this point until Akok says he is committed he is not in my mind. The only thing he has said definitively was that he is not committed to UConn. It will play out how it plays out.

I get what your saying and its the right way to go about it. Obviously these things are never over until they sign on the dotted line but his head coach is putting this out there now too...what's your take on that?

I get what your saying and its the right way to go about it. Obviously these things are never over until they sign on the dotted line but his head coach is putting this out there now too...what's your take on that?
His head coach said he’s committed to UCONN?? Where??

His AAU people have always wanted UConn and are pushing hard for that. This is out of another AAU even. Yet the kid still hasn’t committed and he still went to SU and Pitt when they didn’t want him to. My take is that it’s Akok’s decision and until I hear it from him I’m not buying it. Yes it’s a lot to overcome but again if he personally felt UConn was his best option why hasn’t he committed there yet? Seems like others are trying hard (desperately) to get him to commit there.

His head coach said he’s committed to UCONN?? Where??
No...his head coach is retweeting the crap about one of the players being committed to uconn..its all in the thread. Its vague and odd considering he hasnt publicly said anything yet but its worth noting considering they had their midnight madness event last night.

No...his head coach is retweeting the crap about one of the players being committed to uconn..its all in the thread. Its vague and odd considering he hasnt publicly said anything yet but its worth noting considering they had their midnight madness event last night.
That’s not what you said though, you implied his coach said he was committed to UConn. That tweet makes no sense to me. It didn’t say Akok committed. This is exactly how rumors start.

That’s not what you said though, you implied his coach said he was committed to UConn. That tweet makes no sense to me. It didn’t say Akok committed. This is exactly how rumors start.
No I did not. I said his coach retweeted it as well...are u confusing the posts about carrigan saying he basically verbally committed? I did not imply that the head coach said he committed only that hes sharing that tweet about a player in the pic being committed to uconn. Also this isnt his aau coach it's his head coach at PSA.

No I did not. I said his coach retweeted it as well...are u confusing the posts about carrigan saying he basically verbally committed? I did not imply that the head coach said he committed only that hes sharing that tweet about a player in the pic being committed to uconn. Also this isnt his aau coach it's his head coach at PSA.
You said his head coach put it out there too, it’s just a pic, why couldn’t he retweet it.

You said his head coach put it out there too, it’s just a pic, why couldn’t he retweet it.

His head coach has been pretty good about putting correct info out there and has always tweeted about his visits and such. I'm not sure why he would retweet something that's just a crappy rumor type of post? Seems like a stupid move by your head coach to get more rumors and controversy swirling around? That was my whole point of the post...some of ya'll take my posts too serious or ur not getting the gist of it. I have never said he is committed and you can go back through and look. Just posting recent bread crumbs but obviously I shouldnt do that.

You are confused. His coach retweeted a pic that says one of the people in the pic is committed to UConn. The only person in the pic that UConn is even recruiting in this class is Akok Akok. Take it for what it’s worth.

You are confused. His coach retweeted a pic that says one of the people in the pic is committed to UConn. The only person in the pic that UConn is even recruiting in this class is Akok Akok. Take it for what it’s worth.
What about the girls? Any of them being recruited by UConn Women?

Didn't Carrigan say he has committed, but wants to keep it quiet until December?

You can't commit somewhere if you don't have the grades. Until he can prove his grades, he can't commit, because he doesn't have an offer to commit too. He went the JC route, so he has to graduate from the JC to be eligible.

The odd thing is that he is so close to the vest but yet this twitter account is going to spoil his announcement by saying who in the picture is committed to UConn. That doesn't make sense, not that social media has to make sense I guess. Heck for all we know, it could be an "inside joke" because there was the big dust up about his supposed commitment to UConn a couple weeks ago, which got to the level of him actually denying it. In the end, we'll be finding out soon enough.

The odd thing is that he is so close to the vest but yet this twitter account is going to spoil his announcement by saying who in the picture is committed to UConn. That doesn't make sense, not that social media has to make sense I guess. Heck for all we know, it could be an "inside joke" because there was the big dust up about his supposed commitment to UConn a couple weeks ago, which got to the level of him actually denying it. In the end, we'll be finding out soon enough.
From the sounds of it that people are pushing UConn to him , if he does go there I hope he really wants to be there and not make other people happy because it’s going to be disastrous for him.

Oh man..it's Monday and Uconn "Insiders" said he would have announced BEFORE Monday..0 for 3 they are now?

Status
Not open for further replies.