Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you not a former player/captain, ass't coach and lover of our program to not be super successful?

I am happy for him but for selfish reasons I don’t want him getting players we recruited for two years. People need to realize he doesn’t coach for us anymore and we are competing for players against him. We already lost Roberts

I am happy for him but for selfish reasons I don’t want him getting players we recruited for two years. People need to realize he doesn’t coach for us anymore and we are competing for players against him. We already lost Roberts
Everyone knows he doesn't coach for us anymore. If he can get a guy that we want, shame on us. At least we won't have to play against him in the ACC if that were to happen

He is saying he doesnt want the success at syracuse’s expense. Not a difficult position to comprehend, even if you disagree.
I know what he is saying. I don't think anything Hop or any other coach does is at our expense. Either we make the sale or we don't. Just my opinion.

Look I appreciate everything hop has done for the program. The last thing I need is people thinking I don’t appreciate how great he was here but he left and now to be honest I don’t care how well Washington does...my only concern is syracuse. Wish him well no hard feelings. To be honest he may still be our head coach eventually which would be great and I’ll be his biggest fan if he returns

The next happiest i’d be if SU didnt win it next year is if hop did.

And just like that Brian Snow put in a Crystal Ball pick for him to Washington.

That would be quite the coup for Hop.
Why doesn’t he come visit Syracuse? Maybe he would be impressed with what we’re selling if we were given a chance.

I know what he is saying. I don't think anything Hop or any other coach does is at our expense. Either we make the sale or we don't. Just my opinion.
There’s only so many top ranked, instant-impact players to go around. There’s a limited pool of high level kids who can help win championships.

F2B8BB9A-E02F-4139-8059-3BD089EF600F.jpeg

I’m glad we are one of 5 getting an official. It’s pretty interesting when you consider he took one to UK who jumped in very late, one out west to see Hop and now one to SU. Is Duke completely out as they have been with Girard for quite some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.