Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Capel would get involved and offer here just to piss off his old boss.

5F3CFCCF-837F-4798-8CDD-D35F9BFA7B58.jpeg

I'm pumped we are getting one! Maybe jg3 has more to do with it then we all thought? It does seem a bit strange that it was such a quick one and out of the blue. He didnt release when he was visiting and so on. Feels like he had to come home to Rochester and because he was here hes giving us a courtesy visit and making the drive to cuse to see us (if he is that's fine as long as we have a chance to give him our best pitch) but like some have said, maybe he really is interested in teaming up with jg3? Regardless I'm happy our staff has a fighting chance and can tell him to stay local and be a legend!

Lol at those ending sentences. “You earn everything”...except for when you share minutes with someone you’re clearly better than because...promises that “you’re going to share” are just his way of framing his playing time promises differently.

Remember when Towns played 21 minutes per game, and Demarcus Cousins played 23 minutes per game? Sitting for half the game for inferior players isn’t what “competitors” do. Don’t go there.

Lol at those ending sentences. “You earn everything”...except for when you share minutes with someone you’re clearly better than because...promises that “you’re going to share” are just his way of framing his playing time promises differently.

Remember when Towns played 21 minutes per game, and Demarcus Cousins played 23 minutes per game? Sitting for half the game for inferior players isn’t what “competitors” do. Don’t go there.
I think the actual quote' was, "You'll earn every bag of cash our boosters drop".

I'm pumped we are getting one! Maybe jg3 has more to do with it then we all thought? It does seem a bit strange that it was such a quick one and out of the blue. He didnt release when he was visiting and so on. Feels like he had to come home to Rochester and because he was here hes giving us a courtesy visit and making the drive to cuse to see us (if he is that's fine as long as we have a chance to give him our best pitch) but like some have said, maybe he really is interested in teaming up with jg3? Regardless I'm happy our staff has a fighting chance and can tell him to stay local and be a legend!
That is what is happening. He’s home on fall break so killing two birds with one stone. Doesn’t mean it’s a courtesy visit...with all his other options I don’t think he’d burn up a visit for that reason. However, we are still longshots in this one from what I’ve been told.

Say what you want about Gmac, but he’s got us involved with a bunch of elite guys we have had a hard time just getting on campus the past couple years.
I would love to see Gmac land the big fish. It would probably boost his confidence and get a lot of his critics to lighten up.

And if you've ever met GMAC, we couldn't possibly have a more honest, sincere and knowledgeable rep for SU.

Agreed and since he and I are about the same age I feel the need to go to bat for him as a lot of people have said he hasn’t earned his position and I’ve heard the same type of chatter in my professional life.

Now it’s up to JB to close on these guys.

Ok so he's been positive he was going to UK for a long time... so all he needed his other visits for was to get free trips around the country. But then he visits UK and he hates it... so he decides to visit what had been his 2nd choice and now 1st choice? Yeah I'm trying to spin it anyway I can. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.